I Don't Remember Much

I Don't Remember Much

A Story by WhyYesIamaMoonchild
"

Just a short story based off of some of my old writing I found while packing and unpacking. When you work graves and need to stay awake. ^^

"

I don’t remember much.

I don’t remember much of what happened at the camp or why I woke up covered in snow on the outskirts of an empty town. I remember shaking the snow from my hair and I remember I was dressed in warm winter clothing. I thought that was strange because I don’t remember it snowing at the camp.

And I remember struggling to see through both eyes. I blinked and switched eyes, but I couldn’t seem to focus on anything with my left�"I could see only a smudge of color. I remember reaching up and feeling the scarring across my eye but I don’t remember where it came from.

I remember the voices coming from behind me deeper in the forest and I remember running into the town and I remember footsteps behind me as I ran.

And I remember running into a creature three times the size of a car. It was black and human like, but not. It looked at me lazily then lifted a corpse of a woman to its mouth. It bit down on her torso and ripped her in half.

I remember throwing up and my vision blurring as I fell to the ground. I remember three sets of feet running past me and faint yelling. I remember the horrible noise the beast made and I remember covering my ears before my sight completely slipped away.

I don’t remember anything after that.

© 2016 WhyYesIamaMoonchild


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 28, 2016
Last Updated on March 28, 2016

Author

WhyYesIamaMoonchild
WhyYesIamaMoonchild

UT



About
Ah. I never know what to put in these. I used to have like a real professional bio but that gets so boring so fast and I feel like it can get like braggy if you're not careful so, hi! I'm Skyler Luv W.. more..

Writing