Real Estate CRM Software India - Slash Matrix

Real Estate CRM Software India - Slash Matrix

A Story by slashmatrix
"

Slash Matrix is a marketplace for Business Software and Apps, where you can find the ERP, CRM, Accounting, HRM, Email Marketing Software that suits your business requirements.

"

Real Estate CRM Software India - Slash Matrix CRM is changing the way real estate professionals do business by harnessing the force.com platform. In an industry where your value depends on your ability to stay connected with your clients and listings, it is essential to have an application that is advanced enough to manage everything from your leads all the way to your transactions yet still simple from the user’s perspective. Slash Matrix understands that in real estate, one size does not fit all. Therefore, a highly customizable solution was developed for commercial and residential real estate professionals to manage all of their data in one unified database, Slash Matrix CRM.

 

Slash Matrix is comprised Best real estate crm india professionals and technology experts who are on a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry. We enjoy hearing our customer’s feedback and take it to heart when designing and developing our new custom features. With Slash Matrix, we are seeing just how far we can push the force.com platform.

 

From day one, the goal of Slash Matrix has been to disrupt the real estate industry with user friendly, cutting edge technology. We arm top producers with the CRM they need to easily stay in touch with current clients while building new clientele. It is our mission to redefine the way real estate business is conducted globally.

Contact Us :

Website :

1105, Galaxy, Srushti Complex,

Opp. L&T Gate No.7,

Powai

Mumbai-400076

Call : 91 916 778 1943

© 2015 slashmatrix


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

slashmatrix
slashmatrix

Mumbai, Maharastra, India



About
Slash Matrix is a marketplace for Business Software and Apps, where you can find the ERP, CRM, Accounting, HRM, Email Marketing Software that suits your business requirements. more..

Writing