Homebuilder CRM Software for New Home Sales and Marketing

Homebuilder CRM Software for New Home Sales and Marketing

A Story by slashmatrix
"

Slash Matrix is a marketplace for Business Software and Apps, where you can find the ERP, CRM, Accounting, HRM, Email Marketing Software that suits your business requirements.

"

Real Estate CRM Software India- Slash Matrix CRM. Real estate developer and home builder software that delivers all the tools you need to manage your leads, build lasting customer relationships, and convert more prospects to purchasers. Slash Matrix Best real estate crm india is exclusively designed for real estate sales & marketing professionals�"it works like you do so you can sell more homes. Faster. Easier. Profitably.

 

 

We are not trying to please everybody.

But we work really hard to serve builders, developers and new home agencies! Slash Matrix is designed to ‘work like you do’ using model processes, rules and best practices of leading builders and developers. You quickly get tangible benefits from Slash Matrix CRM and achieve major returns on your investment over the long term.

 

Slash Matrix really does help your frontline team sell.

Quite simply, Slash Matrix CRM works for the frontline marketing and sales professionals who daily engage in building relationships with prospects and homebuyers. In fact, Lasso users are our #1 source of referrals.

 

Most builders operate with a pretty lean team.

Serving the building industry exclusively has helped us gain pretty deep insight into how new home marketing and sales works �" busy people, multitasking, with lots of priorities to make each community a success. So you need support from people that know and care about your business, including experienced Client Managers that are your direct connection to the Slash Matrix team for assistance and problem-solving throughout deployment, training, and beyond.

 

Preserve cash flow. Minimize your risk. Keep us accountable.

You pay as you go on a monthly subscription basis with Slash Matrix There are no long-term contracts and no upfront investment in on-premise software or hardware to buy, install or maintain. We also believe everyone is entitled to the latest software version so you get updates free, on a weekly release schedule.

 

Earning and keeping your trust means everything.

Our track record is fostered from being deployed on thousands of residential projects world-wide. But the market and the way you do business is always evolving. We understand our reputation and long-term value to our customers is built from listening to your ideas and constantly innovating to meet your needs.

Contact Us :

Website :

1105, Galaxy, Srushti Complex,

Opp. L&T Gate No.7,

Powai

Mumbai-400076

Call : 91 916 778 1943

© 2015 slashmatrix


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

slashmatrix
slashmatrix

Mumbai, Maharastra, India



About
Slash Matrix is a marketplace for Business Software and Apps, where you can find the ERP, CRM, Accounting, HRM, Email Marketing Software that suits your business requirements. more..

Writing