Cries for help!

Cries for help!

A Story by Amber burkett
"

this story is about a girl that get's in a bad place and has to find her way back home finding love on the way (better then the description)

"

            Cries for help

 

The town passes me by as I look out the window I have no idea where I am or where I’m going. All I really know for sure is that I really don’t know anything for sure. I don’t know if today will be my last or if I will live to see another day. I guess time will tell.

            Yesterday afternoon was just like any other day, I was mad at my mom. I told her I hated her. That was a stupid move I wish I would take it back. It might be the last thing she ever hears from me. That would be horrible. Why did I say that I mean how stupid am I? I went out to the movies with my friends. that’s when things started turning for the worst. A man came up to me and asked where sana street was, I told him but he wanted me to show him. I said no so he pushed me into the car. Next thing I knew I was here.

            There is a boy my age in the car, he looks sane but looks can be deceiving. “Are you from around here” I dare to ask. He looks at me then pauses. “Yeah, I go to your school” now he looks kind “oh do you know where we’re going?” I’m trying to be calm but I’m not sure how it’s turning out. A man yells for us to shut up

            Thoughts came into my head, what if I died, what would my friends and family do if I died? How was I planning to make it out of this alive? What am I going to do? No, no, no, shut up Tech! Okay, what am I going to do? A: make them crash? No that might kill me too B: ask the kid if he will help me get away? No they would hear me and I have no clue if he’s good or bad yet C: wait for the right moment to make a get away? C looks like the most reasonable answer. Now just to wait till that moment comes in the meanwhile I might as well find out where I am. As I look out the window I remember seeing a lot of this on a camping trip with my friends. I know this place! It’s hollow’s hue! Okay, I try to remember what we did that camping trip. Then I remember the woods and how to get around in there. Stupid Mountain, the stupid mountain that could save me. If we’re going anywhere near. The driver pulls into a camping sight, the camping sight that I know so well. When can I make a get away? What are they planning to do to me? Will they kill me if I get caught? What am I going to do? Okay maybe the scary movies would help me now.

            I remember the day my sister miki wanted me to watch a scary movie, I told her that they were pointless, that she shouldn’t watch then seeing how she’s only 8 years old. I wonder if they would let me watch them. Someone, please hear my cry. People walked past us as if we were a normal family. I wanted to scream for help but the boy, he looked at me and shook his head no. I really had no other choice but to listen to him.

The three of them always took turns watching me to make sure I didn’t get away. About three in the morning the boy woke me up. “Tech, Tech, wake up” his voice sounded concerned. “Hmm what who is it” I mumbled to sleepy know that I’m saying. “It’s Hibiki, now come with me.”  He wasn’t joking around he wanted me to come with him I could hear it in his voice. “What do you want?” I muttered. He paused then looked at the ground. “I just want to talk to you, is that okay?” He seemed so sad that weather or not I was in this place at this time I would listen anyway “what is it?” my voice seemed more awake then the last time I had spoken. “I’m sorry that all this is happing to you, I don’t know weather you will trust me on that but it’s the truth. I never wanted all this to happen, but it did. I hope there is someway that I could make it up to you.” He paused waiting for a response. “How about getting me out of here.” I was now concerned about what would happen if I made it out and he didn’t. I wanted to ask him but now wasn’t the right time. “ I know that you and your friends went camping here last summer, not because I’m a stalker but because Iggy told me, anyway I got them to bring you here.” He looks down at the ground then goes on with “They wouldn’t leave you alone though” I looked into his sad eyes, “how did you end up with them anyway?” he looked at me surprised. “ Well they took me away from my family” he looks down thinking about his mom and dad, or so I thought. “What would happen if we tried to get away but they got us? He looks in to my eyes with a dead expression. His voice was flat and dead to the point. “They will KILL US, k-I-l-l kill.” He leads me back to my chamber and I go inside. All I can think about is that he was taken away from his family. He seemed so sweet and kind, he goes to my school!!! What was I going to do? Whatever it is I hope he will be with me. Now. goodnight. After being awaken by a gunshot I walked out into the bright sunny day. I looked over to Hibiki who was by the fire. I remembered when we had to work on a project together, it was a lot of fun and I wanted to keep hanging out with him. My friends told me not to. I wish I wouldn’t have listened. He looked up at me and smiled, he was so kind. Why is he here? Every night from then on we talked until his shift was over.

            We loved talking about anything we could think of, after a few months we really became best friends. The others didn’t know that we ever talked to him besides what they already knew. They thought that he hated me, wanted to get in my pants even. I knew he didn’t, he would sneak a sweet smile every now and then. No one would have ever guessed that we are best friends.

            One night he seemed different, sad. “Hibiki is something wrong?” he could tell that he wasn’t getting out of that question so he replied with, “yeah there is.” His voice was sad and alone. “What is it” he took in a deep breath then told me the five words I thought I would hear long ago “they want to kill you” I gave him a small smile. “Then I guess this is our last night together” he looked at me horrified “don’t say that it’s not true” I paused to think “ then what is?” I looked into his sad eyes, and I knew what he wanted to do, “well come on then” I said in a happy voice.

            We both started running, and nothing could have been better then the feeling of freedom at that moment. It was too bad that “freedom” was shattered by the sound of running footsteps. I turned to Hibiki, “ act like you where bringing me back!!!!” my voice sounded urgent. “But,” he began, I cut him off with “just do it!!!” he paused “fine.” He took my hand and brought me to the man that was coming after us. “She tried to get away.” The man paused in a moment of thought. “Then lets punish her, if she thinks she can get away. We should teach her a lesion.” His face was cold “what do you have in mind?” Hibiki said with a cold and heartless voice. “Well,” started the man. “We could turn you in to a man” Hibiki’s eyes got big for a moment, then he said: “no, I think that would be going to easy on her.” I looked down in relief. What’s going to happen to me though? The man began to talk. “ No it’s not, go for it or I will.” Hibiki paused, I knew he didn’t want to but it didn’t seem like the man was giving him much of a chance. “But” Hibiki began but had to stop. He looked down I knew he didn’t want to. He started to take off my clothes. Tears streaming down my face he whispered “sorry” in my ear. I had no choice but to watch him undress himself. “No please no” I whispered before he got on top of me. The man looked bored with us. “You’re right” he began “it is to easy” I seen Hibiki’s eyes light up. Then he got off of me. “Then what should I do?” the man paused in thought “whatever you want but she will have been hurt by morning. Hibiki looked at me. As I put my clothes back on, he began to do the same. “Hibiki” I shuttered at the weakness in my voice. He turned to look at me. “ What does he want you to do?” he paused then looked at the ground. “He wants me to beat you.” His voice didn’t seam like the one I knew so well. “How long have I been here?” I asked almost scared to actually hear the answer. His eyes gave in and went soft. Then he hugged me tight and whispered in my ear. “To long, I’m so sorry. You have been here 6 months” I looked at him. And without thinking I repeated in a low voice 6 months. I looked out at the trees. “Lets go” he said with a smile. “What about” he cut me off and repeated himself  “Lets go” I hugged him tight and said okay.

            We ran all night, so the next day we where on empty. We had no food and nowhere to turn. I asked Hibiki if we could go to my house, but he said we should wait just a little longer. That way when they go there they wouldn’t have seen us. “Tech?” he began is a puppy dog like voice. “What is it” I hoped my voice didn’t sound as scared as I really was. He took me into his arms embracing me tight. “It’ll be okay. I’ll protect you.” To my horror I felt wet, hot rears roll down my cheeks. “Please don’t leave me alone!” I couldn’t help but to whimper hearing so much desperation and weakness in such few words. He didn’t seem to mind, he pulled me in tighter and I could hear his heartbeat pounding against my chest. Somehow this made me feel better. “We should stay off the rode. They will be looking for us.”

That was the first reasoning I had come to all day. He smiled the way he always did when he was about to call me cute or adorable, something along those lines. This time he didn’t he just said okay.

            We spent the next few days in the woods with nothing to eat besides fish. I had never really liked fish but then your options are fish or die. I asked him if he would miss his family but he would never give me a straight answer. I wondered how painful it was to be face to face with the reality that your so-called parents are horrible people. I wanted to go home, for him to meet my parents, to see my mom and dad! I wondered what my friends would be doing and if my friends and family would like him or not. But all my worries faded when he held me in his arms.  I loved him, and I always will. Does he really love me though? Is his love true? Ugh no that’s not true he does love me! He always will!!

            “What’s wrong?” Hibiki’s voice sounded so sincere and sweet. All I could do was smile; as I crawled over to him he locked his arms around me. As I lay my head on his shoulder he whispered gently in my ear “I love you” while pulling some hair out of my face. His voice was making my heart swell.

            I woke up only to realize that I had fallen asleep. Hibiki was smiling down at me so I lifted up my head and kissed him. His lips where soft as he pulled me closer, I slung my arms around his neck, I will always love him. Ether of my legs on ether side of him, his arms where around my waist as he pulled me so close I could swear he could feel my heart pounding on my chest.

            As we started for home I knew it would take us a while. Not because we where slow or something just because it was about 50 miles away. I thought we where going to walk but as soon as we found our way to a town we got some real food and then hoped on a bus. We cuddled close and whispered words of love. It only took about an hour to get home. I was scared of what my parents would say but they welcomed him into our home. Later that year we found his real parents! They only live a few blocks from here. He was living under their noses the whole time. So there you have it everything worked out in the end. Think of this as an “happy ever after.”



-Amber b-

© 2011 Amber burkett


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011

Author

Amber burkett
Amber burkett

KS



About
hay, my name is Amber if you want to nick name me go ahead! I love writing tho I'm not very good at spelling things. that is a fail on it's own but I guess that's what spell check is for. I like to dr.. more..

Writing
love? love?

A Story by Amber burkett