The Star

The Star

A Story by soady

One night, I went for a walk. I was alone because that's the way I had felt. There was no sign of the Moon but the sky was glowing of star shine. I sat on a bench, threw my head back and sky gazed. All that time I was led by a thought of senselessness, how I am so small and the stars so big... They must be important, I thought, them being so far and me being able to see them so clearly... They couldn't see me for sure. One star drew my attention, pretty common though. As I watched her she glowed more strongly, so strong that I couldn't see any other stars from her glow... Amazed, I got of the bench and spread my arms. She was coming. To me... Instinctively, I closed my eyes, contracted my eye lids so hardly... Even though, I saw white, the light was too strong. Then, I went blind and I couldn't see colors no more, as if they never existed... I lost my hearing from the speed of which the star was tearing the air... I let go. I thought with my heart then. I felt strong love. Clean and plain love whose existence wasn't bothered by a single thought... As my skin was burning from the heat of the star, at one moment I felt serenity. I felt sense... A star saw me. Came to my world... That star was you. Completely switched off all of my senses and showed me how to love by heart... And, no, you didn't kill me. You took me to a better world... A world where perfection exists.

© 2012 soady


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012
Tags: star, love

Author

soady
soady

Belgrade, Serbia



About
I am 20 years old. Started writing for fun and pressure release. I started out with love songs but then I turned a bit darker. My influences are musicians, even though my songs are not always written .. more..

Writing
Never Again Never Again

A Poem by soady


Cold World Cold World

A Poem by soady