EJ Dimera Dislikes Christmas.

EJ Dimera Dislikes Christmas.

A Chapter by iheartstefanoy2j
"

EJ Dimera is about to Dislike Christmas, and He also has 5 half-siblings, two half sisters, and three half brothers, ages 4 to 13-years-old.

"

Chapter 1.




Snow had falling on the town of Salem, Everyone was busy getting ready for Christmas, Except for one person, EJ Dimera He walked through the Horton Town Square, He was angry because Sami had taken the kids to visit Carrie and Austin, He walked by a Salvation Army Bell Ringer.



"Would you put some Money In bucket, Sir?", The Bell Ringer asked as EJ looked at her.



"No", EJ answered as he continued walking.



EJ continued walking around the Horton Town Square, When He was stopped by a Nun Name Sister Angie,



"Excuse Me, Sir, but would you like to contribute some money for a charity for those who don't have any money?", Sister Angie asked.



"Oh, you want me to be a Nice Guy and Donate Some Money, Don't You?", EJ asked.



"Yes, Sir, Now What can I put you down with?", Sister Angie asked as she was getting ready to put down the money.



"Nothing", EJ answered with a snarl.



"Oh, You would like to Remain Nameless?", Sister Angie asked.



"No, I would like to be left alone, also are there any workhouses, or any other place like that?", EJ asked.



"Yes, There Is", Sister Angie answered.



"Good, Problem Solved, The Poor would go There", EJ said.



"But Sir, It's Not Nice, and Some of Them would rather Die", Sister Angie replied.



"If They Rather Die, They Better Do It, Slim Down The Population, Now Good Bye", EJ said as he started walking out of Horton Town Square.




Another hour later EJ returned to his empty Apartment, When the telephone ringed, He answered the telephone.




"Look, as I've said before I'm Not Interested, You Got That!!!!", EJ said with a snarled voice.



"Elvis, is that anyway to talk like that to your own father", Stefano said.



"Oh, I'm sorry, Father", EJ replied.



"That's Ok, Lisa and I were hoping about something", Stefano said.



"About What?", EJ asked.



© 2014 iheartstefanoy2j


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on September 24, 2014
Last Updated on October 7, 2014