Three

Three

A Chapter by sofia m

Physics was my last class of the day. When the bell rang to signify the end of my time in Mr Redd’s class, I packed up my back and intended to walk out with Stitches, but Mr Redd called me over to his desk.

“See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya!” Stitches smirked and walked out of the classroom, leaving me to my fate.

I shuffled to Mr Redd’s desk, keeping my eyes on the ground, studying my shoes. They were rather nice shoes, I had to admit. Not too clean and not too dirty, just stained enough so that they looked well worn and comfortable, which they were.

“Mr Kieselstein, look up at me, please. As fascinating as your shoes may be, they are not what I called you here to discuss.”

I looked up and saw Mr Redd studying my face.

“Why were you late today, Kieselstein?” He snapped his fingers. “I need an answer. Quick.”

“I was talking to my friends.” I replied truthfully.

He looked at me and sighed. “Go on. Do the homework. Don’t be late again, Mr Kieselstein.”

“I won’t, Mr Redd.” I turned to leave, but he stopped me again.

“Don’t do anything you’re going to regret, Elliot. I know you’re young, but before you know it you’ll be old and senile like me. Don’t throw your life away.”

I nodded. As I walked out of his class and into the hallway, I realized that that was the first time he ever called me by my first name.



© 2010 sofia m


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on February 1, 2010
Last Updated on February 1, 2010


Author

sofia m
sofia m

Canada



About
i'm sixteen, i live in canada. i love to read. i don't really use capitals, except when writing. i'm an art student at my high school. i have several articles published in my school paper. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by sofia m


Two Two

A Chapter by sofia m


Four Four

A Chapter by sofia m