Entry Number 001

Entry Number 001

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Sora.

"

Entry number 001:

My name? Sora. I don’t know why I should tell you but it will make the story easier to understand. Obviously, the name “Sora” is an absurd alias. If anything… I really can’t be bothered to write but I have nothing better to do… at least…not yet. Nobody ever talk to me anymore… since “the turn” I’ve been isolated from everyone… including the one person who really made me smile… It doesn’t bother me that I make no physical contact with any human, the rejection is more inviting than any kind of affection from people who don’t need the attention. In fact… I rather enjoy this state of life. The more people that try to get to knoe me the more risks I’ll have to take/ It’s frustrating at times but yet… calming. All I have in this god forsaken world is my guitar, this pen and paper and the constant depressing words dwelling in my disturbed head. The more things that happen to me the more close I come to the undeniable truth. For all that matters is that this gets finished before… never mind, but if nobody reads it then people note, I tried to warn you in the least possible amount of words. Anyway, I’m going to end it here, I have things to do, it’s non of your concern at the moment, you’ll find out soon enough.

Warm regards:

~Sora



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I just quickly wrote this in French when I finished my work.
I'll continue it when I get the time.
Please review if you like what you read, it means alot to know what I need to improve.

~Brooklyn~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting I'm curious on what will happen next, love that Sora has the guitar as her only friend in need....love the suspense and Sora's loneliness....great job

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BakaBrook

11 Years Ago

Thank you, sir~
Wow. Not bad! You have a few English grammar problems here and there though, but nothing major. It's pretty suspenseful, which I adore. Let me know when you write more please!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bethie Joyce

11 Years Ago

Awesome! Can't wait then :)
BakaBrook

11 Years Ago

I'll keep you updated :3
Bethie Joyce

11 Years Ago

:D
this seemed to be liek a diary telling us nothing, nothing about the character, nothing about his story, just that he was sad

Posted 11 Years Ago


BakaBrook

11 Years Ago

I wonder... You know Alistair right? Alanah's ex? Yeah. Well, imagine him with Dale >:}
TheDarkCryLove

11 Years Ago

no wouldent work, alister is moody dale is cheerfull, its like yoruichixbyakuya
BakaBrook

11 Years Ago

Hate that f**king pairing so god damn much... YoruSoi forever!!!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
K.G
I love the idea that u wrote this in a form of a letter to someone. It really good and curiouse on whats going to happen next if u were to continue this. improvement, none in my opinion sound genuine like someone actually wrote this...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BakaBrook

11 Years Ago

Thank you!
K.G

11 Years Ago

hahah ur wellcome love :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..