Relationships

Relationships

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Another surpise for Kori leaves her in more than a loss for words.

"

Chapter 5: Relationships

“And I don’t ever wanna see what’s underneath, to meet a version of me.” Taylor finished the song. She looked over to the wing once again, noticing that Kori hadn’t moved an inch since coming off stage.

“Wow, our support band have been air guitaring to all of our songs.” Taylor laughed to herself and brought her sights back to the hundreds of screaming fans.

“This is our last song but, we need the help of our support. Kori! Come here!” Taylor looked back over to the wing and winked at the now blushing female. Kori smiled lightly and once again, did one of her famous entrances. Brooklyn took Kori’s place at the side of the wing, tearing up.

“Hey! Sexy lady!” Brooklyn shouted, mimicking the moves from Gangnam Style. Kori looked back and smiled then quickly turned her sights to Taylor.

“And kiss me again” Taylor sang,  starting the song off. Kori continued.

“I gotta say, I wasn’t expecting you, to come this way and fall into my arms.” Kori sang, this was the first time Taylor had heard her sing, or so she thought. “And now I know I can’t deny this feeling any longer.”

“I close my eyes, I can’t stop thinking about you. Crack a smile, I just can’t lose. At a mile a minute my heart beats to the limit when I’m with you.” Taylor continued reciting the lyrics until Kori burst into tear. Taylor quickly kissed Kori’s cheek after the last word.

“So, that’s us! You’ve been awesome!” Taylor shouted and pushed Kori off stage with her.

30 Minutes later

“Did something happen to Amber?” Alanah asked, curious of how Brooklyn was able to attend the gig.

“Oh god no! A few of her friend are taking her out. They’re in Newcastle though.” Brooklyn replied, looking around for any sign of coffee.

“Nobody brought any here.” Alanah said, saving time.

“… What?!” Brooklyn rubbed her eyes, needing something to wake her up.

 

“You did really good for your first gig.” Taylor placed her hand on Kori’s cheek, moving her hair out of the way.

“T-thank you,! Kori’s face burnt a dark shade of red, unable to avoid eye contact.

“Can I ask a question?” Taylor asked, keeping her eyes fixed on the other female’s.

“Ask anything, there’s not much I can’t answer.” Kori smiled lightly and wrapped her arms around Taylor’s neck, resting them gently on her shoulders.

“Do you remember Brooklyn’s first words tonight?” Taylor placed her free hand around Kori’s waist.

“Of course. Is something wrong?” Kori backed up slightly.

“She called me your girlfriend.” Taylor blushed lightly.

“Listen Taylor, what happened the other night was a"“ Kori was silenced by the gentle touch of Taylor’s lips against hers.

“Don’t say it was an accident, both you and I knew it was going to happen.” Kori stood speechless, unable to think of anything to say.

“Brooklyn seems nice though.” Taylor smiled lightly.

“That’s an understatement.” Kori took a deep breath. “Brooklyn is someone you can go to even if she’s going through hell with her employer or family. She’s someone who will, no matter the cost, do whatever it takes to make the ones she cares about happy… Especially Alanah. Alanah has been around Brooklyn for a lot longer than I have, she’s the only person she trusts with her guitars. I’ve only just been able to touch her Fender Strat, that’s only because she won’t let me on stage with any less of a quality guitar than hers. Brooklyn… She calls Alanah a s**t load of different names and says them with a lot of different voices but… The one that means the most to her… She calls Alanah her “Fallen Angel”. Brooklyn will not let anyone near Alanah without some sort of approval from her… Alanah knows that, she also knows that if someone does hurt her… Brooklyn… She’ll use whatever connections she has to dispose of them… I’ve seen her in that state before… I do not want to see that again…” Kori paused for a moment, calming herself down. “I love her… I’ve loved her all along… I missed her… It wasn’t long before we got the tour details that she’d been missing for around 1 month. She told us she was taking care of a little family business but… It’s not as simple as that with Brooklyn, she never just disappears on her own without notice. It’s like the anime ‘Bleach’. Yoruichi left Soi Fon without notice, it destroyed her, drove her to strive for perfection…” Kori pulled her hood up, feeling the tears filling her eyes.

“I’m sorry…” Brooklyn was standing at the door frame, her hood was also us. Kori spun around, forgetting she’d left the door open.

“How… H-How long have you been standing there?” Kori stepped back from Taylor, a few tears slid down her cheeks.

“I had to go… If not me then… Dante… I can’t let him do something that was meant for me. Violence was never his strong point.” Brooklyn looked down sliding her hands in her trouser pockets.

“I-I see...” Kori quickly hugged Brooklyn. Even though Kori was smaller, Brooklyn never denied a hug from her, it was very rare that she was in the mood for such contact.

“Oh! I gotta show you something!”Kori took Brooklyn’s hand and dragged her out of the door.



© 2014 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
I'm so sorry for any bad grammar! >< It's took me way too long to write this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on February 2, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2014
Tags: band, newcastle o2, female punk rock, stunts, lesbian, surprise, We are the in crowd


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook