Idolisation...

Idolisation...

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Don't push the wrong people away...

"

The tall, coloured woman walked into her former student's office, her eyes widened with the sight of the smaller girl nearly killing her lieutenant. Content with watching the event, she leaned against the door frame, waiting for the girl to notice her presence. The small yet deadly girl quickly knocked her lieutenant out, obviously annoyed at his incompetence and turned her sights to the grinning lady at her door.
"Y-Yoruichi-sama?!" She stuttered as her dark grey eyes fixed onto the woman's golden yellow eyes. That woman... she was everything she wanted, everthing she needed, she yearned for her, strives to be like her in every way.
"Y-Yoruichi-sama, w-what brings y-you here?" She asked still stuttering.
"Do I need a reason to come visit my old subordinate and best friend?" Yoruichi asked with a smile on her face. Soi Fon blushed and looked up to the woman who was currently walking towards her.
"Y-Yoruichi-sama... What a-are you d-doing?" Soi Fon asked, her shinning grey eyes slightly widened.
"Just calm down, relax Soi Fon" Yoruichi winked and pushed her against the nearest wall.
"Y-Yoruichi-sama?!" Soi Fon's shaded eyes widened slightly more, she couldn't move, she could hardly breathe with the presence of her former commander who she idolized, worshipped like a goddess, loved... she would gladly die for her.
"What? You know what's coming and you don't have the will power to stop it, in fact... I bet you hoped for it to come to this" Yoruichi grinned trying to tease Soi Fon.
"W-what? Since when would I"" She was silenced by the delicate touch of Yoruichi's tender lips against her own. She slowly closed her eyes and accepted it... she longed for this. This feeling of Yoruichi's lips against her was enough to make her want to faint... and those eyes... those huge, bright yellow eyes that started at her own. Just being her presence was enough for her but Soi Fon broke away from the kiss.
"What's wrong Soi Fon? Don't tell me you've gone all cold again"
"N-no... I haven't!"
"Then what's wrong? You don't want this do you?"
"Well yes but""
"But nothing!"
"Yoruichi-sama..." Soi Fon looked at her nervously then quickly turned her sights to outside her window.
"What's wrong Soi Fon" Yoruichi looked worryingly at the smaller female.
"N-nothing..."
"You're lying"
"Nothing is wrong!"
"I never thought my lil bee would lie to me, tell me or I'll have to force it out of you" Yoruichi grinned.
"Honestly... nothing is wrong..."
"Buzz Buzz"
"Huh?" Soi Fon returned her sights to the woman with a confused expression plastered on her face.
"You're thinking about something... or someone, tell me!"
"I'm not thinking about anything"
"Someone?"
"...No!" Yoruichi grinned in delight.
"I can tell you're lying" Yoruichi tackled her to the ground. "I said I would force you"
Soi Fon went silent for a few minutes and decided to tell her.
"Yoruichi-sama... you really want to know?"
"Well if you're not gonna tell me then I could always go back to Kisuke"
Soi Fon was obviously getting angry and frustrated from Yoruichi's constant teasing.
"DO NOT MENTION HIS NAME IN MY SQUAD! He doesn't even deserve a thought here" Soi Fon looked away, angry and annoyed.
Yoruichi looked at her a little startled from her sudden out-burst.
"Now excuse me Yoruichi-sama but I have a job to do" She pushed the woman off her and walked over to her desk, quietly sitting down to continue scribbling her signature onto the countless piles of paperwork. Yoruichi just stood there shocked at her student's actions.
"Soi Fon... I didn't know you hated him that much..." She went silent.



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Sorry for any grammar mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012
Tags: Anime Yuri


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook