talking to a friend

talking to a friend

A Poem by solace.in.solocupz

  I'm glad I'm leaving I'm ignored and annoying they just look down and say nothing when I talk to them I feel so invisible am I fading? This world feels like its spinning faster and I cant catch my breath anymore I'm constantly chasing after time. when things go wrong I go back to that place of fear that little girl that couldn't protect herself and didn't have any friends just leave already the longer you stay the harder it is for me to let go the saddest realization I've ever had is most people are just like everybody else because kindness is a weakness today but don't lose it just save it for the right people most of all be kind to yourself because if you destroy your self your destroying the things around you my mom always said if you throw a rock into a pond there's ripples I say this but I still understand giving into that darkness sometimes there's no time to catch yourself just remember your strong enough to get out of it I wish I could take my own advice but you cant get out of the dark if you think u deserve it. 

© 2020 solace.in.solocupz


Author's Note

solace.in.solocupz
hi i know my grammar sucks

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on June 1, 2020
Last Updated on June 1, 2020

Author

solace.in.solocupz
solace.in.solocupz

richland, WA



About
hi Im a song and poem writer. i like to write about the darker parts of the world in the hope to get others threw it. things like addiction, loss , self harm, and mental health problems i hope u feel.. more..

Writing