the sweet surender

the sweet surender

A Chapter by Chelsea

 

Chapter 2
The Sweet Surender
            I woke up to the smell on bacon, eggs, and biscuits. I pulled my jeans on, and a green button down shirt on grabbed my hat pulled my boots on and headed down stairs.
            “Good morning Oliver.” Margaret said flashing me a smile. I sat down and poured myself a cup of coffee. “Your mother sent us a letter saying your birthday’s tomorrow. Why didn’t you tell us?”
            “Oh, must have forgotten.” Ok so maybe I forgot on purpose, birthdays are a waste of time, big deal turning 16.
            “Looks like you’re a year older than Olivia and I.” and that was when it happened, Olivia walked in wearing a yellow dress with green ribbon in her hair and around the waist.
            “Hello Oliver,” She smiled and a strange feeling came over me, “How are you?”
            “I’m fine, and you?” Amelia and Daniel flashed a smile to each other.
            “I’m just great.” She sat down beside me and put food on my plate. We all enjoyed our breakfast and then went outside and did our work Olivia Shay stayed inside. We all came in for lunch and found sandwiches on our plates with chips. “Hope ya’ll are hungry, I already ate so I’m going down to the lake dad.” Then she left, a little while later I had finished my food and ran down to the lake, then I jumped in. “Oliver you scared me,” I heard a girl say; I turned around only to see Olivia in a red polka doted suit just like her sisters, only Olivia’s body was hotter.
            “Sorry Olivia Shay.” I flashed a smile, she jumped back in almost on me, and I caught her, holding her in a cradled position. “So feeling better?”
            “Of course and you?” she said raising an eyebrow.
            “I was never feeling bad.”
            “Oh true, well then I’m going to have to do something about that.” Making an eating like gesture.
            “No not the food, it so good,” We laughed and then I spun her around putting half of her body in the water. “Olivia?” she jumped out of my arms and led me to a more shallow part of the lake, her chest and my stomach just above the water. She took her hands and led them slowly on top of the water. “Olivia?” Her hands flew up to my mouth covering it, and then put her hands in mine, wrapping my arms around her, she put her hands on my face and lifted her lips to mine. Her lips were sweat and warm and my arms grabbed her tighter, she didn’t pull away. I don’t now how long that kiss lasted but I pulled away for a breath of air. She smiled and then climbed out of the water. I followed her; she pulled her dress on then her shoes. She grabbed my hand and led me up a large hill covered in flowers. Once we got to the top she sat down next to a tree, I sat next to her put my back against the tree I pulled her into my lap and she rested her head next to mine. I don’t know how this all happened, we moved so fast into a relationship and I had no idea what her father would say. It got dark and the moon came out it was a full moon again and she smiled. “Olivia Shay? When are you going to tell me why you look at the full moon?”
            “Later,” she answered, she looked at me kissed me then lay back into my arms.
***
            “There you two are,” a voice woke me up; I looked to see it was Daniel.
            “What time is it?” I asked
            “It’s almost 10 am,”
            “Dad?” I heard Olivia ask.
            “Yes, it’s me. Now I don’t mind you falling asleep on him, but, well, yea.”
            “Oh dad,” Olivia was trying to stand, I helped her up and then stood up myself, Olivia grabbed my hand, and when her father wasn’t looking gave me a kiss.
            “Olivia Shay, you might want to avoid you sister for a little while,” Olivia nodded and then ran inside. “Now Oliver, I don’t mind you two dating, but seeing how you live with us, well just be safe with what you do, oh and um you might want to avoid Margaret as well.


© 2008 Chelsea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow i can't wait to read more very nice! loved it!

Posted 15 Years Ago


great peice of work you have here I cant wait to see more...wonderfuly penned..I give you alot of props for this one I could not right one like this I dont think...well ty for sharing this it is very good....

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 5, 2008


Author

Chelsea
Chelsea

OH



About
Fun, Crazy, Opptomistic, oh and DUH!!! i LOVE writing... more..

Writing
The Toll The Toll

A Book by Chelsea


Full Moon Full Moon

A Book by Chelsea


The Start The Start

A Chapter by Chelsea