Surprising Benefits of Gemstones

Surprising Benefits of Gemstones

A Story by Sonam
"

gemstones protect you and give you the strength you need to get through difficult times. In fact, they may tip the scales in your favour. You are destined to achieve certain goals in life.

"

Someone correctly said, "Gemstones are as effective as an umbrella in a rainstorm." The umbrella does not stop the rain, but it does keep you dry. One must bear the consequences of one's karma and destiny. If a difficult period is destined to occur, it will occur. However, gemstones protect you and give you the strength you need to get through the difficult times. In fact, they may tip the scales in your favour. You are destined to achieve certain goals in life. However, you may miss them if you lose your bearings. It's similar to finding a treasure on the road you're walking on. However, if you are looking in the opposite direction, you may miss it and walk right past it.


Gemstones provide foresight; they point you in the right direction. They bring you what is intended for you.


Can gemstone change destiny?

Have you ever considered how someone's life could change simply because they were in the right place at the right time? This is known as good fortune. There is a story about a famous singer. Every night in a small restaurant in a small town, there was a singer who used to perform. A film director came to that restaurant one day because he was shooting nearby and it was the only restaurant in the area. The director overheard him singing while eating his dinner that day and invited him to sing for his film. The singer readily agreed. That singer later became an overnight sensation with his very first singing assignment and went on to become a singing legend.


Consider what would happen if the director did not arrive on that day and at that time. The world would never have heard that singer, and he would have continued to sing in that restaurant unnoticed. This is known as good fortune.


There could be a slew of other talented singers putting in their best efforts. They are, however, waiting to be discovered, for that 'chance.' Gemstones bring you good fortune. They arrange for you to be in the right place at the right time. If you still don't believe in destiny, think about someone who has gotten more than they deserved or worked for. It could be one of your college friends, a relative, or a famous person. You almost certainly know a few people who have future on their side and their ship is sailing simply because luck has been on their side. Everyone, it is said, has their own journey. But, to be honest, some journeys are both smooth and successful.


Gemstone Astrology Benefits

It is prudent to make the most of your destiny. This is the time to invite good fortune into your life. Planets control our lives. Every event in our lives, big or small, is influenced by planetary movement and alignment. Planets determine our fate. Life is a combination of destiny and karma. Karma is your action; you have complete control over it, and it cannot be undone once it has occurred. While destiny is inherent and controlled by planets. These planets are represented by gemstones. In astrology, there are nine planets and nine gemstones that correspond to them. Gemstones have the ability to align these planet for our benefits and bring us luck.

 

© 2022 Sonam


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on January 6, 2022
Last Updated on January 6, 2022
Tags: Gemstones, Gemstones prices, Benefits of Gemstones, Gemstone Astrology Benefits, Rare gemstones

Author

Sonam
Sonam

NASHIK, NASHIK, India



About
I am a Blogger. more..

Writing