Benefits of Wearing a Ruby Stone

Benefits of Wearing a Ruby Stone

A Story by Sonam
"

The Ruby, also known as Manik gemstone, is a gemstone prized by royalty all over the world. The Ruby Gemstone is one of the 'Big Three,' alongside emeralds and sapphires, as one of the most valuable

"

The Ruby, also known as Manik gemstone, is a gemstone prized by royalty all over the world.

The Ruby Gemstone is one of the 'Big Three,' alongside emeralds and sapphires, as one of the most valuable gems.

Ruby is derived from the Latin word ruber, which means "red." Ruby was known as Ratnaraj, or the 'King of Gems,' according to Sanskrit records.

The Ruby's soft pinkish tinges to deep blood red hues clarify an almost amorous sense of passion. Burma Rubies are prized for their high quality, while Pigeon-blood Rubies are the most enticing.


The Importance of the Ruby Stone (Manik)

The birthstone for those born in July is ruby. It is ruled by the Sun's influence and strongly favors those zodiac signs that do not have the Sun in the wrong house. This stone is beneficial to Zodiac signs such as Leo (Singh), Aries (Mesh), and Sagittarius (Dhanu).

The Ruby Gemstone's allure stems from its ability to capture the positive life-giving energies of the Sun to the wearer. It allows them to radiate physically and spiritually while also strengthening and diffusing their auras.

Royalty favored this gemstone because it is associated with regality, luxury, and power. It also bestows dignity, integrity, and authority, making it a gemstone kingmaker.

Because the Spinel stone can be mistaken for a Ruby stone, it is important to Buy natural Ruby stone from a reputable seller.

 

Ruby Stone's Role

The Ruby, according to Vedic Astrology, helps one achieve their potential kingly status. It is a well-rounded gemstone that can help any professional in any field succeed professionally.

Ruby stone has a plethora of benefits to offer. Here are a few examples:

 

Improves Paternal Relationships

With the Sun on their side, Ruby wearers are bound to strengthen their paternal bonds. The positive effects of Ruby will benefit estranged and strained father-child relationships.

 

Attracts Fame

The Ruby stone helps its wearer in achieving success and fame in their dream job. It encourages and boosts a person's creativity and self-confidence, making them a go-getter in all aspects of their life.

 

Possessing Power and Luxury

The Ruby gemstone is known for its ability to raise one's social standing. It reduces inhibitions and boosts confidence, which attracts attention.

 

Relieves Health Issues

Rubies are known for bringing vitality, improving blood circulation, enhancing vision, and primarily helping with cardiac and blood-related issues.

 

Enhances Matrimonial Harmony

The Ruby stone evokes warmth, passion, and love, which improves the quality of marital relationships.

 

Helps in the Prevention of Evil

Wearing a Ruby stone can help you push away nightmares and negative energy if you are plagued by them.

 

Improves Mental Health

The Manipura Chakra, or the Navel area of your body, is ruled by Ruby. When this chakra is activated, it removes self-doubt and relieves depression.

 

Effects of Wearing a Ruby Stone

The Sun is the center of our Solar System. It maintains its image as a paternal figure or king among the other celestial bodies and is revered as such throughout the cosmos.

Because the Sun rules the Ruby gemstone, its qualities are passed on to the wearer. If the Sun is well placed in one's Kundli, they will undoubtedly reap the benefits it has to offer.

When the Sun is misplaced, the wearer will experience financial insecurity and a lack of professional success. Before purchasing any Vedic Gemstone, it is always advisable to consult an astrologer.

© 2022 Sonam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on February 9, 2022
Last Updated on February 9, 2022
Tags: Ruby Stone, Ruby Gemstone, manik

Author

Sonam
Sonam

NASHIK, NASHIK, India



About
I am a Blogger. more..

Writing