Types of Rudraksha and Their Benefits

Types of Rudraksha and Their Benefits

A Story by Sonam
"

There is a lot of debate in Hinduism about Rudraksha, how it benefits people, and how effective it is. Each Rudraksha has stripes running from one end to the other.

"

Rudraksha is revered in Hinduism because it is associated with Lord Shiva. In Hinduism, Lord Shiva is considered to be the supreme deity. rudraksha and stones are extremely valuable. There is a lot of debate in Hinduism about Rudraksha, how it benefits people, and how effective it is. Each Rudraksha has stripes running from one end to the other. Mukh is the name for these stripes. Rudraksha will have the same number of faces as Rudraksha. On Rudralife, you can buy rudraksha online at a reasonable price with a free gem recommendation service.

Rudraksha means the Rudra axis. Let us tell you that Rudraksha was created from Lord Shiva's tears. Rudraksha is known to wear positively in human life. Rudraksha has been revered as an ornament for protection from negative forces, the attainment of positive benefits, and the peace of all planets. There are many different types of Rudraksha, which are classified based on their mouths. Rudraksha is considered very sensitive because it is completely natural and highly effective.

Rudraksha brings clarity to one's life, from which one gets the blessings of Lord Shiva. The person wearing Rudraksha should be aware of its terms and conditions for its positive effect. If you do not follow these rules, Rudraksha will harm you and you may suffer great loss. Although Rudraksha is found all over the world, Nepali Rudraksha is considered to be the best type.

Rudraksha is considered a symbol of faith, it can be worn by anyone. Rudraksha can be worn in the month of Sawan, on any Monday, or during the Mahashivaratri festival. A person needs to have a sattvic thought and ethics after wearing Rudraksha because its effects are only possible then. You should chant the Shiva Mantra 108 times in front of the Shivling using the same Rudraksha rosary you are wearing. By doing so, you can obtain Lord Shiva's blessings in the form of Rudraksha and then wear the Rudraksha.

Rudraksha originates from Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva performed Samadhi for a thousand years and after awakening from Samadhi, Mahadev closed his eyes for the welfare of the world. Then a few drops of water fell from his eye on the earth and a rudraksha tree was formed and it spread all over the country. The most important quality of Rudraksha is that the bigger the Rudraksha, the more effective it will be. The tears of Lord Shiva produce many types of Rudraksha but there are mainly 21 types according to the fulfillment of various desires in human life.

 

14 Types of Rudraksha:

One Mukhi Rudraksha

One Mukhi Rudraksha is the smallest, but the most effective. Rudraksha is considered to be very sacred to Lord Shiva. Those who seek material happiness should wear One Mukhi Rudraksha.

Two Mukhi Rudraksha

Two Mukhi Rudraksha are also very important Rudraksha of Lord Shiva. Humans can fulfill all of their desires by wearing two Mukhi Rudraksha.

Three Mukhi Rudraksha

Wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha strengthens a person's confidence in any task.

Four Mukhi Rudraksha

The four- Mukhi Rudraksha is a gift from Brahma. Due to the blessings of Lord Brahma, Chaturmukhi Rudraksha, a person is always eager to be active in any field of art in life.

Five Mukhi Rudraksha

When sorrow comes into a person's life, he becomes restless and one should wear a five-faced Rudraksha to avoid this trouble or to reduce the effect of the crisis.

Six Mukhi Rudraksha

The six- Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be a form of Shivaputra Kartikeya. Wears Six Mukhi Rudraksha to keep the mind pure.

Seven Mukhi Rudraksha

Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial for someone who has suffered business losses and is distraught.

Eight Mukhi Rudraksha

To keep the body healthy, one should wear eight Mukhi Rudraksha.

Nine Mukhi Rudraksha

The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by anyone who wants to be famous and respected in society.

Ten Mukhi Rudraksha

For those who work hard in life but gradually achieve success, wear Ten Mukhi Rudraksha. When you wear Ten Mukhi Rudraksha, all your tasks will be completed in a very short time without any difficulty.

Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha

Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is worshiped as an incarnation of Lord Shiva, Rudravatar. The Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by anyone and can help one to make progress in life.

Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha

Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn anywhere, it is especially beneficial to wear it in the ear. People are always happy to keep the negative forces away by wearing Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha.

Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha

Wearing Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha brings good luck in life and big tasks are completed quickly.

Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha

The Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha guides the human mind and keeps it pure by creating positive thoughts.

© 2022 Sonam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey people…. If spam like this, from bottom feeders who clutter the site, like this one, bother you. Have fun, and revenge. Do a Google search on the company name and, “reviews.” Then add a 1 star review of your own, one that says something like:

*******
This company spams websites with poorly written “advertisements” that are unrelated to the site’s mission and clientele. They, obviously, don’t care about the people they annoy. For example, they spam a site like Writer’s Café, a spot where writers post their work, with what’s listed as a story, but is, in reality, poorly written spam for the company. Is this really a company you want to deal with, or trust?

*******

Then, before you close the comment, paste in the address of the spam page, so the company will see the spam, and the name of the one dropping it, and know who to blame.

Even better…find the email address of the company being spammed for, and send an email to them. Maybe something like:

*******

I don’t know if anyone in your company cares, but your SEO firm is cheating you, and spamming in your name. They promise to spread your company’s name, and enhance your reputation. But in reality, they’re spamming websites that literally have no connection to your product, field, or geographical area.

In the case of the spam I saw, it was posted as a “story” on the International writing website, Writer’s Cafe. Aside from being unlikely to attract even one customer, such clutter does your company no credit, and detracts. Yet you’re paying a SEO company—possibly through your internet website provider—to have it done.

The address of one of those spams is:

*******

Then, below that, paste in the address of this page. Maybe even send them a screenshot of the page, including one of this response. That should be a fun read for the company bigwigs.

I REALLY hate spam…really.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
1 Review
Added on June 4, 2022
Last Updated on June 4, 2022
Tags: Buy Rudraksha Online

Author

Sonam
Sonam

NASHIK, NASHIK, India



About
I am a Blogger. more..

Writing