The Advantages of HIIT for a Busy Schedule

The Advantages of HIIT for a Busy Schedule

A Story by Sonam
"

Do you have a time shortage? 7 Objectives High-intensity interval training may be the solution

"

Do you have a time shortage? 7 Objectives High-intensity interval training may be the solution

Exercise should be repeated with sufficient intensity and duration to achieve significant health benefits and desired results. However, for long-term results, you need to find the type of exercise that suits you and fits your schedule. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) has become popular in the last decade because workouts are fast and extremely effective.

If you're still unsure if you can fit regular exercise into your already jam-packed schedule, consider these 7 reasons High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts may be the solution you are looking for:

1.    With 1 liter of oxygen, the human body consumes approximately 5 calories of energy. When more muscle groups are used at higher levels, more oxygen is required and more calories are burned. HIIT workouts that involve both the upper and lower body can be especially beneficial for those who want to lose weight.

2.    HIIT relies primarily on anaerobic energy pathways, which rapidly deplete adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a chemical energy source for muscle cells. Therefore, not only do you use energy during work intervals, but muscle cells continue to build and replace ATP during recovery intervals to prepare for the next high-intensity climb. During a HIIT workout, your muscles are always working, so you may be pushing yourself to the limit or taking a few moments to catch your breath during an active recovery interval.

3.    You will burn calories not only during exercise but also later, making HIIT a very efficient use of your time. EPOC is the high oxygen consumption after exercise, which describes how your metabolism takes in oxygen (calorie-burning) for hours after a HIIT workout. After you complete the workout, your muscles will continue to use oxygen and fat to replace ATP and repair damaged tissues during the workout.

4.    HIIT can support muscle growth with shorter workouts. HIIT produces large amounts of metabolic waste, such as inorganic phosphates, hydrogen ions, and lactic acid, all of which contribute to the production of hormones such as insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) and growth hormone (GH) are used to repair muscle. This can increase muscle size or definition without lifting weights for hours.

5.    A short high-intensity interval training (HIIT) exercise can not only help burn calories and build muscle, but it can also help your brain and cognitive function. HIIT may be more effective in producing proteins that support brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), new brain cells, and blood vessel growth, than in moderate-intensity, steady-state exercise.

6.    Many health clubs, exercise studios, and online fitness training use HIIT's science to create teacher-led formats that offer effective workouts in 30 minutes or less. You can reap these benefits with the help of a qualified instructor by logging on to an online HIIT workout or attending a HIIT class at your favorite fitness facility.

7.    Intensity over time is important in HIIT; exercising as vigorously as possible allows you to achieve results in a relatively short time. Most HIIT workouts can be completed in less than 30 minutes, including warm-ups and cool-downs, which are satisfying when your schedule is out of your control.

A long, stress-free exercise session is always nice, there will be days when it will take time. As a result, it is comforting to know that time-saving workouts work and give results.

© 2022 Sonam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 6, 2022
Last Updated on June 6, 2022
Tags: HIIT workout, Fitness training, fitness coaching, online Fitness Trainer, Online fitness coach, online nutrition coach

Author

Sonam
Sonam

NASHIK, NASHIK, India



About
I am a Blogger. more..

Writing