Fall of the Plasmanians

Fall of the Plasmanians

A Story by Song
"

I fell, only to rise back to the heavens

"



Fall of the Plasmanians


"Gather 'round young 'uns, and listen to me now. Hear the story of how my pack members fell, only to rise to the heavens." Rasped a shaggy black furred wolf. 


She was old, and her yellow eyes were dull. They once sparkled like a light beam only the finest Dires could create, but having seen so much pain and her own death has brought a toll onto this wolf.  The young apprentice's hesitantly padded forward, their eyes wary and ears pricked. This was the first time the old she-wolf had every beckoned towards them. Usually the pack would just ignore her, she was useless. Old. Weak. They seem to have forgotten she holds the wisdom of thirty-million light years, but then again, they didn't even know she was that old.


"Come come now, don't be afraid," She spoke louder so the whole pack could hear, "Listen to the story of my family. The fall of the legendary Plasmanians." She was settled under the great gnarly oak tree that seemed older then she.


Slowly, other wolves gathered. Her eyes crinkled with a small happiness as she saw the great descendant of Flash -her best friend- settle closely to her. Ish was his name. The males fur wasn't like the signature red and yellow like his great ancestors, but in the sunlight you could see tinges of the bright colors in his brown fur. PlasmaPack has come a long way since she had found it.


"Thirty-two billion light years ago, there was a small pack being rebuilt. A white wolf with amber eyes was left with her siblings, inheriting PlasmaPack. Her name was Letty of the seventh generation. Litter mates Selin and Dom."


Eyes cast to the current PlasmaPack alpha. Shiloh was a direct descendant from Letty, but she was nothing like the leader.


"You may know these three as the great leaders of PlasmaPack's greatest time. Without them, we may not be what we are now."


The pack members were silent, already intrigued by the story. "When their generation lead, the Dires were brute in strength. size, speed, and wisdom. Each pack member had their own special power, and their own special skills. Where one would run, the other would fly. If one was not as strong, the other would be stronger for his pack mate. When one was not as smart, the knowledge would still be passed on."


Ish looked around, "We sound nothing like the Plasmanians, we're all of Timber wolf size. Why?"


Tenino swung her head to face Ish. "In most recent times, Dire blood has been mixed with normal wolf blood."


"But wouldn't the Dire Wolf genes be dominant to timber wolves?" Shiloh asked, clearly unsatisfied with the old withered Tenino.


"PlasmaPack has lost it's way after the Plasmanians vanished. You guys may be the direct descendants, but outsider blood has been mixed. Recessive genes can also become shown in time." Tenino spoke strongly, motioning to Ish's blue eyes.


"Now let me continue." She muttered, "Teamwork was big in Plasmanian time, when one had weakness, the other had strength. They balanced each other out."


Others nodded as Tenino's dull yellow eyes just drifted along the pack. "In Letty's time, only she and her siblings were left of PlasmaPack. So within the years she ruled new wolves came and went. She made her own pack of friends, a lover, and family. Now at first Letty was not one to trust anyone, but in time, her heart softened for the kings of PlasmaPack." She paused to clear her throat,"Do you know who the kings of PlasmaPack were?"


A  big burly deep voice answered, "Of course. Her lovers, and one to be the Alpha Male of PlasmaPack."


"Wrong!" Tenino barked, "The kings of PlasmaPack, the pups. They're the source of any kind of creature, without them our bloodlines will not go on."


The old wolfs words of wisdom made the wolves shudder.


"Look around you, look at yourself, what kind of power surrounds you?" Tenino asked.


"Elemental powers." Chirped an apprentice.


"Precisely. Earth, wind, fire, lightning, water, oils and other natural things, you can bend." She went on, "However, back in time the pack could control anything. All kinds of powers filled in our pack. Whether it ranged from demon harboring, water bending, to things like weapon wielding, solar energy, and even empath powers."


She could see the pups eyes widen in awe.


"This is one of the main reasons why PlasmaPack use to be so strong." The old wolf 

shifted so she could sit up. "It was difficult though, because in their era, there were giant bears, lizards, and rodents. To the east lived sabers, and to the west was bear country.  Further north-east were rouges." The same rouges that killed me.


"The Plasmanians went into war with the SaberClan and easily won. One skirmish had the bears running. However, these rouges were not so easy to fight."


"Letty had an heir to her throne, Draco." My love, I have yet to see you again.


"Draco was a handsome male, silver fur, blue-green color changing eyes. He was stoic, cold, and very strong. Just like Letty's father."


"He was most favored by the Alpha, and she would have proudly called him her son. However, other pack mates did not like him so much."


"Draco was arrogant, cocky, and disliked rogue wolves. Many of the PlasmaPack wolves came from other broken packs, except for one." You could see bitterness in Tenino's eyes.

  "Her name was Autumnlynn. Autumn for short. How much Draco despised this wolf I do not know, but in the end, he did die alongside her and his best friend."


Tenino's tone of voice changed now, and her dulls eyes glimmered with tears of sadness and regret. "His best friend was named Tenino. A fun loving she-wolf who could see the past, present, and future."


Slight gasps echoed through the camp. Shiloh raised her tail warily. Where was this going?


"Only she could use her powers to such limits. Seeing only three hours into the future, but everything into the past and her present time. She did not know she was going to fall in love with her cocky friend. She did not know Flash was going to be like her brother. She did not know she was going to die on a fateful snow-storm night."


Tenino looked up to see quizzical expressions on her new pack mates. "Confusion cross your features, but do not worry. I shall explain to you in time."


"The cause of their deaths was ironically, because of the rogue wolves. Saffron, Autumn, Draco, and Tenino had gotten separated from the pack on a hunt through a blizzard. The migration hunting grounds bordered rogue territory. The four wandered off to far and were killed. Ambushed, and done unspeakable things to."


"It was on that night, that I died."


Shiloh snarled, "Impossible! You're still here!"


"Ahh, yes. I forgot to mention my dear friend Alex. She was the empath, her father the leader of the seventh level of hell. She could bring someone back to life, with the cost of her death."


"Impossible."


"Very possible my young one. You've forgotten these are the Plasmanians." Tenino mumbled, "And it was their death that caused my ressurection."


"They were ambushed by rogue wolves, slaughtered mercilessly, raped, tortured, massacred. Pups, elders, mothers, the innocent ones. All of them. And it was then that Letty fell, only leaving her first apprentice left. Alex."


She smiled ruefully as the pack members listened intently, "Alex then knew what to do. Her deflecting shield was on so no rogue got to her. Ten minutes later, she was dead and I was alive. Alone. At least I thought I was. It turns out that Letty's children, her nephews, nieces, and other pups were alone in one of Selin's under ground tunnels." Tenino's paws moved across the earth. She got up and winced as her bones creaked with old age. She slowly padded over to a patch of fern and clawed at the ground.


"This was the tunnel I found them in."


"John, Namine, and Roxas were the only capable Dires. So I trained her children, trained the other pups, trained them to become another PlasmaPack, but it was never the same. They didn't have the almighty vision, or speed of Flash, or Alex's amazing healing powers. They did not have the lethalness of small adult wolves like Sora, healing and fighting. They lost themselves in the woe and pain of loosing their beloved pack members."


"Seven years later, where this PlasmaPack was at it's prosperity, I died thinking this time I would not be revived."


Tenino padded back to her gnarly oak, "You are probably wondering how I would know so much if it was so many light years ago?"


They nodded.


"Do you not remember? My power. I'm able to see the past, present, and future. Memories of my beloved family are etched into my mind forever, and someday I hope I'll die, never to come back again. My time should be over by now."


A light brown wolf placed her nose against Tenino's shoulder. Her name was Hikari.


"Every night I look to the sky, and I can see the Plasmanians running across it. They run with the stars and moon now. They fly. They are free from this hell-ish earth."


And it was with those words did Tenino fall asleep to. She would dream of her beloved Draco that night. She would dream of what they could've been, if only he loved her back. She would dream of living her life with her real pack, with her brother, with her friends. She would dream of being with the Plasmanians once again.


-Fin-

© 2010 Song


Author's Note

Song
Well, this is based off of my site PlasmaPack. Hope you liked it! Rate and reviiiiew pleaase...btw Draco is pronounced 'Dray-co' even if I'm pretty sure Wolfy had it 'Drah-co'...oh well :P 'Dray-co' sounds cooler. And more fitting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Psh. I'm disappointed you didn't add in Stryky jumping off the cliff.
But this'll have to do ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on October 20, 2010
Last Updated on October 20, 2010
Tags: adventure romance wolves pack pl

Author

Song
Song

MN



About
I love my precious people. That is all. more..

Writing