Unsure

Unsure

A Poem by Peanut

every turn she makes she sees his face, burdened of what was. unsure of how to fix things now or if they are even fixable. still she crys of the things that once were, a heart now protected from every guy that has been. unsure about opening up unsire about letting him in wondering if this is really forever or just a playful little scheme. still battered from the last time, unsure about this again shes not strong enough for his heartbreak again. unsure of how to change the end wanting things to be different wanting it all to just leave but it wont cause of all the uncertainty. so shes on her knees prayin to God asking please. please let this be true. let this be real. protect me from heartbreaks deathly chill. save her from whats been before let this love be forever and even more. the kind that others envy, the kind that are only in dreams, but let hers be a true reality. she pleads and crys of all that seems unsure for one last try at a thing so pure.

 

 

01/15/08

 

by: Lauren Faye

© 2008 Peanut


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very beautifully written. The form made is a little hard to read but the words are great. Beautiful write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


That's really sad, sweetie. Breaking up is difficult under the best of circumstances; under the worst of circumstances it is positively unbearable.

I like the line:

"every turn she makes she sees his face, burdened of what was."

That reminds me of this one breakup when I was living with this girl in her neck of the woods. I had to leave that place because it had absolutely no meaning to me other than the time that we had shared together. That was her place and not mine.

Beautiful write.

-Gabe


Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 15, 2008

Author

Peanut
Peanut

Rachet City, LA



About
hey guys and gals my name is Lauren bout my close ones call me Peanut :)...ive been writting for about 6 years now and i love it very much :)...soo i hope you enjoy my writtings and your in put is ver.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Just Wait Just Wait

A Poem by ELii