Locked Up & In Love

Locked Up & In Love

A Story by SouthernBelle
"

I love writing, so I decided to write this story

"

Locked Up & In Love

 

 

 

 

Intro

 

        Loving him is like a thorn in the side, sharp and hard to move. I told him that I liked him, but there he goes, not caring and picking up other girls. Sometimes I just want to slap him in the face so he can take a hint that I want a relationship or something with him. Seeing him walk past me in the halls it hurts, I act like I don't know him, just thinking he is a normal person in the halls. After all this that him and I are going through, I didn't think he would help me through something that could save my life.

 

 

CHAPTER ONE

      I was in Hot Topic with my sister, Kaylee, we were looking at bellybutton rings. Suddenly, Kaylee gets a call, its her boyfriend, Ryan. I watch her, she comes back telling me she has to leave. I stayed at the mall because I didn`t have a ride to go home yet. I go out to the parking garage to wait for my older step-brother. As I walk, I feel someone following me, I pick up the pace that I am walking and the person picks up their pace also. I turn around about to punch the person, but I see its Scotty, the boy I`ve had a crush on since my freshman year of high school, and I`m now a junior. Now he`s a senior.

 "Haha, I got you good!" he says smirking.

 "Yeah, you`re so funny, Scotty." I hiss, rolling my eyes.

 "Someone`s pissy." He says serious.

I walk away from him, yeah he did piss me off. I told him how I felt about him and he never said anything back to me.

Scotty says from a distance, "What's wrong with you!?"

I stop in my tracks, "Why do you honestly care Scotty?" I say with fierce in my voice.

"You`re my friend and I care about you."

"You`re really pathetic, you know that?!"

I have tears streaming down my face, I see my step-brother, Logan, he sees me crying as I get in the car. He tries asking what is wrong, but I ignore him. My phone is ringing, its Scotty. Of course, I shut my phone off and I put it in my jacket pocket. We get home and I see my mom and my step-dad on the couch cuddling.

 "Get a room you two." I say laughing as I go upstairs.

I get to my room and I lay on my bed. I just sit there and think the whole night. Thinking how I had a crush on Scotty for the longest time. Thinking why he didn`t give me a real answer. Is there something wrong with me? Am I not pretty enough?

"Stop." I say to myself.

My sister calls my home phone that's in my room, I answer.

"Hello?" I say quietly and softly into the phone.

"Hey girl, wanna finish our shopping tomorrow?"

"I guess so, sure. I`ll see you tomorrow."

I go to bed, skipping dinner, I`m not in the best of moods tonight.

I fall asleep quickly, my dream feels so real, Scotty holding me in his arms and saying things I wish he would say to me. Why did he turn into this real jerk? I like him as friend as well, but I want something more with him.

I open my eyes to the bright beaming sun peeking through the curtains, I turn and look at the clock, its 6:40 AM. I get up and take a shower for my big shopping day with my sister. I skip down the stairs and see my family cooking breakfast, I take a seat next to Logan.

"So Scotty stopped by the house late last night." my mom says while she`s eating.

"What a joy.." I say as I take a big bite out of my pancakes.

"He told me he wanted to see you because you two had a big fight."

"I better get going, Kaylee is here and we are going shopping."

I kiss my mom goodbye and leave out the door that I may not see again.

 

© 2014 SouthernBelle


Author's Note

SouthernBelle
Please comment thoughts!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

163 Views
Added on January 27, 2014
Last Updated on January 27, 2014
Tags: Romance, Love, Friends, Scary, Intro, ChapterOne

Author

SouthernBelle
SouthernBelle

About
I like to write, I may not be the best, but this is how I express myself.. more..

Writing