First encounter

First encounter

A Chapter by squamation
"

In which our main character starts to question his sexuality.

"

Sweat had started to bead on the back of his neck. Someone would notice. The names on the clipboard blurred and Shang wished he could excuse himself for a moment. He must be sick. There was no way he would feel like this unless a fever or worse was involved. Trying to distract himself Shang called a name off the list at random “Ming Faun”.


It was him.


The youth. The one with home shaved head. Several stray hairs still inches long and patches of fuzz left all over. The individual who an incredibly smooth complexion who looked like they had lied about the age requirement. A slighter build that would probably break a week into drills. The brown eyes that screamed across the room and made Shang’s hear race.


A boy.


Sweat now slowly started to drip down Shang’s face. A boy. Ming. Shang looked back down at the paperwork. He was sick. That was it. It had to be. He could feel it in his stomach now. Must have been that milk in his tea at lunch. He knew it tasted off.


In front him Ming cleared his throat. “Sir?”


Shang glanced up into Ming’s glowing eyes. No, not glowing. Glaring. Ming was glaring at him. Anger rose in Shang. How dare this nothing recruit question him? First day? Glaring back Shang called for the group leader who would break this child and get him out of camp as soon as possible.


“Robin.”


Ming broke his hold on Shang to look at the figure who had stepped forward. Old, scarred, someone who commanded respect. Ming smiled at the opportunity to be taught by what he considered to be a real man and didn’t even look back to Shang for permission to leave. Simply left and stood in the line that was forming behind Robin. 



© 2014 squamation


Author's Note

squamation
Any response is appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on August 18, 2014
Last Updated on August 18, 2014