Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by DontBlink158

“WHAT!?! That idiot!” I screeched.

“Please, Moonsilver lower your voice!” Lilly said in a whisper.

“Yes, yes.” I said waving my hand, mind on other things. “I have to go tell Valdcula, and Phrixus. Phrixus first, where are the dungeons?” I asked Lilly urgently.

“I can show you if you like,” I nodded as we headed for the door.

We just dropped off Ra at Lilly’s ‘room’. It was really just a closet, since there was no other room in the slave carters. And they were just big room where hundreds of slaves were kept. So Lilly told me she felt lucky. I think it was wrong either way. Walking through the castle I asked, “So why was he suppose to kidnap the Mohana Princess?”

“I don’t really know, but from what I heard. I think it has something to do with your friend-“

I couldn’t help but smile as I told Lilly his name, “Phrixus.”

“Right, so Phrixus couldn’t marry her. But I don’t know why that would matter.”

“So why was Phrixus here, and wouldn’t he know I’m not their princess because of my name?” I asked.

“I don’t know for sure, but I guess it’s in case that she said no. But I do know that he didn’t know what she looked like or her name.” I nodded. It was quiet as we reached the dungeons. Once we got to the dungeons, Lilly grabbed a torch lead me through the dark winding stone passage ways. In fact it wasn’t much different from the halls in the castle. They all looked the same to me, but somehow Lilly knew the way. If I didn’t have her I would never had made it around without her. We came to a circular room with doors surrounding us. The same one, we were kept behind. We looked in each, with no Phrixus. With each passing door the more and more my heart began to sink. There were only three doors left. We looked in the small window, and saw a figure huddled in the corner. Lilly looked at me, and I smiled and nodded. She pulled a large melt key ring out of the folds of her dress. I raised an eyebrow to her and she merely shrugged. The keys raddled and the large door swung open.

He was in the same, moss covered cell I left him in. He didn’t bother to look at us as we came in. But all the same he did ask, “Who is it this time? Grr or Muh? He asked sarcastically. I smiled.

“Doesn’t he recognize you?” Lilly asked. 

“Yes and no.” As soon as he heard my voice Phrixus head snapped up. “He’s blind.” Lilly gasped and put a hand over her mouth.

“Moonsilver?” He asked like he could quiet believe it.

“Yeah,” I said quietly, “And my new friend Tigerlilly. I call her Lilly for short.” I told him. He started to get up but sank back down clutching his ribs. I closed the short distance between. I put my arm around his waist and his arm around my shoulders and slowly stood up together. “Hello, Tigerlilly. I’m Prince Phrixus.” He said sticking out his hand. Lilly slowly took and shook his hand. I looked at him, his brown hair plastered down by sweat. He seemed thinner, so it was easier to support him but still weird do to the fact he was several inches taller than me.  

“Now what’s wrong with your ribs?” I asked him looking at the red liquid coming out from under his fingers.

“Oh, just another information session.” He said with a fake smile playing at his lips.

“Oh just another information session, like the last one turned out so well.” After I said that he started to laugh. Lilly stared confused at me, “That how he was blinded.” Lilly’s eyes grew large as I said this. Her eyes shifted to Phrixus.

“Moonsilver, he needs help.” Lilly said.

“I know, how should we get him out of here?”

“Well he could pose as your personal body guard. I have a guard’s cloche.” She suggested. I nodded.

“Go get it. Can you walk?”

“I guess…” Phrixus said calmly.

“Alright, we’ll wait here until you get back.” I said as Lilly walked out the door and slowly closed it.



© 2011 DontBlink158


Author's Note

DontBlink158
Ignore grammer/ spelling.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on October 16, 2011
Last Updated on October 16, 2011


Author

DontBlink158
DontBlink158

In the TARDIS!, PA



About
Hey I'm a girl, lets get that straight. Im extreamly wierd (ask any of my friends i have issues). Oh yeah, im a age between 10 and 25. What ever you guess you are wrong. I love to write, i have finish.. more..

Writing