Prologe

Prologe

A Chapter by GorgEOus NiGhtMarE

Have you ever had to choose? Now, I’m not talking chocolate or no chocolate. I’m not talking about choosing between staying in bed all day or getting up and into the sunshine. I’m not talking about choosing a movie or any of the normal things people choose between. Being 17 I should be worrying about where I want to go for college or what job I want. I should be worrying about innocent relationships with boys. I should be worried about crushes. I should be worried about what to wear to the school prom. I should be watching tv right now like a normal person, or listening to the latest on the radio. I should be doing the things a normal teenager does. But no. I must have been a little s**t in my past life for everything to turn out the way it did. Have you ever had to chose between something really important?

My whole life I have been a human princess living in a house full of vampires- without ever knowing. My whole life I have known I was different- but not to the extent I am. My whole life I have just thought I was adopted.

Have you ever woke up one morning, snuck into the movie room, turned on the Tv and seen a ceremony for your funeral flash before your eyes? Have you ever woke up one morning to find out you’re kidnapped royalty? Has anyone ever told you where in an arranged marriage. Ever been told there is no way to escape? Ever told you will become immortal and live with the creature- who to some extent- bought you for personal gain?

 My whole life was a lie. I’ve been beaten. I’ve been bruised. I was left for dead as well. (A/N three previous sentence from the westerner by falling in reverse. Sorry couldn’t resist :P ) I had nothing. I had no-one. I was the girl in the shadows who had a problem with rules and refused to talk. No one even cared. Not until that day. The day when everything changed.

Then I met one guy who shone life on my screwed up mess of a life. That one guy I can never be with. Or at least that is what I have been told. I have to choose. I could go along with the forced marriage to a stranger. I could be obedient and not fight. I could become a vampire. I could be everything those things want. Or I can fight. The papers are about the be written. Black ink spilling over the old pages with words of ownership, claim and profit.  But I am stronger then the written words that chain me like a farm animal. I will fight for that boy and for freedom.

The words have been written. I will NOT be bitten. No-one will sell me to the highest bidder.



© 2013 GorgEOus NiGhtMarE


Author's Note

GorgEOus NiGhtMarE
Hope you enjoy! Please reveiw :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have me hook line and sinker

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Bass Player

11 Years Ago

Yes. Haha. I cannot wait till the next chapter
GorgEOus NiGhtMarE

11 Years Ago

I'm writing it now!! OwO haha
The Bass Player

11 Years Ago

AWESOME, I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT. x'D
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE very mysterious

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

GorgEOus NiGhtMarE

11 Years Ago

Thanks :D will put next chapter soon ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 16, 2013
Last Updated on January 16, 2013


Author

GorgEOus NiGhtMarE
GorgEOus NiGhtMarE

Mystery, Australia



About
Since I was a child, all I've wanted to do is write, in hopes my writing would help people. I've been inspired by numerous people. From poets, to bands, and in particular, some people who are very clo.. more..

Writing