Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 6

"
She sighed slightly as she thought to herself about all the loss and love, or was that love and loss??

She then heard his voice over her thoughts; An I love you and I miss you when we aren't together came out of nowhere. She melted into his chest with her head. She needed to hear his heart beat again. That familiar sound, that love that pounded within his chest. The love that when she had been looking into his eyes she had recognized the lover that she lost.

Nothing could ever replace the ache in her heart, the loss of her and her husbands child, BUT she knew that her close friend, the man she spent time with in the hospital while he magically gained a heart from someone, an anonymous donor of which to this day she wanted to know the name, but never pursued. She held her gratefulness and stood by her friends side constantly. Helping him everyday with anything he needed.

She began to love him more and more, but not IN love with him at that point in their relationship. She was meant to be a mother and she took care of her close friend as if he were a child, with the surgery and recouping .

Now was different. Now she loved him with a piece of her heart. The piece that once belonged to her long dead husband. Then after he stated how much he cared for her as they lay together simply covered by a sheet and a thin blanket, the love grew, as well as him.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing