Body Cravings

Body Cravings

A Poem by Starfish Enya
"

I wrote this when I was missing him dearly.

"
There aren't enough words in the world to write about the day your bright, sky blue eyes stole my heart. You're the only one who has stayed and been patient enough to pick my aching soul apart. 

I miss the way your strong arms wrapped around my little waist and when you'd kiss me; your lips, they'd always leave the sweetest taste. 

I long for the day when I once again have your body right next to mine and to hear your calming voice telling me everything will be fine. 

I can't wait for the day when you are able to scoop me off of the floor and when next I get to experience all of you once more. 

I regret each and every one of our fights, especially the ones that kept us up every hour of some nights. 

I regret not holding you closer, and each time I failed to think of our future. 

I am sorry for every time I cut you off when you were mid-phrase because I long for your fingerprints in the places my body can never erase. 

My skin should shed all of its cells but your hands, they left these microscopic indentations so now my body craves you as well.

© 2014 Starfish Enya


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahah Woow! woow!
Come slow..
The last stanza damn thats awesome..
how i wish i was him (am just saying)

nice piece keep it up.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on December 10, 2014
Last Updated on December 10, 2014
Tags: love, missing, I miss you, I love you, miss you, relationship

Author

Starfish Enya
Starfish Enya

About
I write because it is the only way I can express my innermost feelings. I can't describe the madness in my mind with simple words only with imagery and hypothetical nonsensical scenarios. I write long.. more..

Writing