Beautiful Actress Julie Mullins is in it for the long haul!

Beautiful Actress Julie Mullins is in it for the long haul!

A Story by starpower


The Stunning Brazilian Actress, Julie Mullins


Born in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, Julie Mullins has always believed in moving a step ahead of the opportunities. She believes that if you just sit back and relax, life will move on without you anywhere in the picture. Being dedicated to her craft no matter what, Julie loves to move ahead in life and let bygones be bygones. There may be times when every move by her does not end in success, but any failure did not have the strength to pull her down. With each failure, she learned a lesson and moved with greater energy, strength and vigor. This strength is what makes her the most sought after actress in the glamor world.


Being a head turning beauty makes her the center of attraction of every event. Right from her childhood, she has been on stage be it dancing or acting. She loves all forms of dance; be it classical or ballet or hip hop. According to her, she had set her vision on the stage and wanted to make her career in the field of entertainment. At the very tender age of 15, she started her modeling career and her first employer was Elite Models. Since then, there has been no looking back. Even with modeling, she continued her dancing practice. She also attended classes of acting at the Theater College of Rio, where she got her basic training. This was her first step towards the beginning of an acting career. In the year 2008, Julie took the big step which has made her an icon in the entertainment world " she moved her base to Los Angeles.


Moving to the heart of all activities related to the theater, she started her acting career and there has been no looking back since then. Some of the most successful movies and theater productions under her belt include “Burmese Refugee” in the year 2011, where she was a supporting actress, a theater production of “Happily Whatever After” in the year 2012. "How Some People Make Babies” and “My Sky From The Rooftop” are her current movies.


Though she misses her homeland, there is very little time in her hands right now to reminisce about the past. Having a busy schedule which is packed with shooting movies, she is where she loves to be the most " in the limelight. Being busy the entire day does not make her tired as she is in her forte " the theater. There is no questioning the fact that the coming years will see Julie in the realm of stardom!

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1806 Views
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013
Tags: julie mullins

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing