Profile- Jelena Popovich

Profile- Jelena Popovich

A Story by starpower
"

Serbia's Jelena Popovich

"



Jelena Popovich is an actress, who is taking the film industry by storm. Like many other successful actors in her field, Jelena started showing her acting capabilities at a very tender age.


Jelena attended one of the prominent universities in Ontario; The University of Western Ontario, where she studied and advanced her skills in film and acting. To prove that she had acquired the right skills, Jelena decided to engage herself in plays and film in Toronto, and Prague Czech Republic so as to create a limelight on her to producers and filmmakers. This did her career the world of good, as she was invited to participate in an Equity Showcase Theater to perform some of Shakespeare’s scripts and also have her work with Susan Batson, one of world's most prominent acting coaches.


Jelena's previous roles include versatile characters and work with several talented directors in films "In The House of Gaudet", "I Was There" and "Krystils Betrayal". Jelena worked with Guy Roberts' production of Romeo in Juliette, a modern interpretation on the summer stage at Visehrad Castle in Prague.


It is due to her pleasure and inspiration in acting that has made Jelena what she is today, a successful actress. She takes all roles given to her with ease, and knows how to blend into situations. Deep within her heart, Jelena Popovich is a caring and passionate person with so much compassion for others and their experiences in life. Her caring nature has compelled her to take on many projects to help the elderly and orphaned children who need special care. This goes to show just how natural and caring Jelena Popovich is, away from her demanding acting career.


© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013
Tags: jelena popovich

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing