Captivating French Actor- Nicolas Peduzzi!

Captivating French Actor- Nicolas Peduzzi!

A Story by starpower
"

Actor, producer, director Nicolas Peduzzi

"



Nicolas Peduzzi is a French actor with intense eyes and a suave yet rustic look. He has worked consistently in movies and theater alike and is also a singer and dancer. He is a complete performer as he does commercial ad films as well as Improvisation Theater. Born in Paris, he had his first tryst with the camera at the tender age of 10 when he played the role of a street child in the feature film‘Garwin’. He has been interested in theater and art ever since childhood as his father, Richard Peduzzi, was a great set designer for Stage Theater himself. He used to go to rehearsals and shows himself and felt the spectacular world of acting running through his veins during this period.


He is also a producer and director. He has directed a short film for TL-180 entitles ‘Nocambule’ recently and is also working on another film for the same production series. He has acted in various films like ‘TL 180’, ‘TL 180 Citadine’ and ‘Ingenuinity’. He has also appeared in an ‘H & M marni’ commercial.


His theater exploits include ‘The Seagull’, ‘Julius Caesar’, ‘Slices of Life’ and ‘The Hills Like White Elephants’. The play ‘Slices of Life’ was directed by Susan Batson who also happens to be his mentor in the world of acting. In fact, Nicolas confirms that it had only been Susan’s able support that he was able to discover the actor inside him. Susan is also famous for coaching the famous Aussie actress Nicole Kidman.


His first feat in acting thus began in the Susan Batson Drama School and he later studies film making in the New York University. His acting is par excellence as he makes for great emotional characters and brings out the feelings of the audience. He is able to connect with the audience well, thanks to his excellent streak at theater.


His most recent project is ‘The Anxiety of Aaron’. It is a film about two French prisoners who conspire to escape the jail in the era of Napoleon. He is writing this film and also acting as one of the prisoners. He also wishes to work in plays by Anton Chekhov as he is an avid fan of the great writer.

Nicolas dreams about working with AL Pacino and Sean Penn in a theater play. He feels that the ability of these actors to immerse themselves in their characters and come out with the best emotive presence is great and he wishes to learn from their acting. 

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1251 Views
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013
Tags: nicolas peduzzi, susan batson

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing