Dynamic Performer- Andrew Hofman!

Dynamic Performer- Andrew Hofman!

A Story by starpower
"

Australian Singer and Actor- Andrew Hofman

"




This dynamic and multi talented entertainer will capture the audience. Andrew Hofman spent his childhood growing up in Sydney, Australia. Growing up in Sydney had a profound effect on Andrew, as it would anyone who was as passionate about pursuing a career in the performing arts. He was constantly in the shadows of some the greats. Sydney, Australia has been, and continues to be a hub for the performing arts. The city is filled with museums, galleries, and the host of many different cultural events, including many different festivals. Sydney is home to some of Australia’s largest social and cultural events, such as Big Day Out. This is a traveling rock festival that originated in Sydney. Let’s not forget about the Sydney Film Festival and other smaller film festivals, including Tropfest and Flickerfest. These things were sure to fascinate and ignite a fire in this prolific performer.


Andrew Hoffman went on chasing his dreams, and realizing them. His first acting coach was none other than Sam Worthington. Mr. Worthington is well known for his work in films like, Avatar, Clash of the Titans, and Terminator: Salvation. Andrew impressed Mr. Worthington with his uncanny ability to “nail the scene on the first take.”


As a teenager, Andrew Hofman was exceptional; he studied privately with Nicholas Bishop. Mr. Bishop is known for his work on TV shows like Body of Proof and Past Life.


Acting seemed to come easy to the talented actor. His passion was evident in everything he touched. Andrew had been in commercials in Australia and New Zealand. No matter how big or small the part, Andrew gave it his all.


Andrew has been directed by Kate Woods, who is known for her work in Looking for Alibrandi and Bones. She directed him in a NIDA film project. He went on with his career and performed in Les Miserables, Jesus Christ Superstar and the world premiere of the musical Hooked in Sydney. Audiences were captivated by his performance. Andrew was also cast as Edward Macarthur in the ABC mini-series Rogue Nation. During this time he worked side by side with John Wood and Abe Forsythe. Andrew’s performances were exceptional, pulling the audience in and holding them captive.


In order to further his promising career he moved to New York City in 2012.

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

641 Views
Added on June 19, 2013
Last Updated on June 19, 2013
Tags: andrew hofman, amber bollard

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing