Australia's new star- Conrad Le Bron!

Australia's new star- Conrad Le Bron!

A Story by starpower
"

Australian actor and singer, Conrad Le Bron

"



Conrad Le Bron is a driven man. He has goals and he is aggressively perusing them with a relentlessness that would make one proud. During his youth, Conrad excelled in almost any sport. He was active in softball, swimming, tennis, yoga, basketball, baseball; you name it he played it with a passion. This is the same passion that he has used to focus on his acting.


His resume is filled with variety. He began his adult working career as an assistant to a ceramic tile layer. He worked this job at the age of 18. Later on, he became a Restaurant and Events manager. During this time he worked some major venues, that include Perth Concert Hall, His Majesty’s Theatre, and The Tea Room Queen Victoria Building. He managed up to 400 people and 20 staff.


Conrad Le Bron has a secret! He loves to sing. He has written songs that he has not yet recorded. He is sure recording them will be his next endeavor. Another one of his secrets is that he would love to be a rock star. Who knows, it may be next on his journey to success.


When interviewed he has always maintained that he wants to make a difference in the world by inspiring others through his work. Conrad’s main goal is to promote human equality and end domestic violence. He is firm when he states that he believes that compassion should be used to treat the source of the problem as well as the problem itself.


Conrad LeBron is dedicated to enriching the Australian film and theatre industry. He would like to be able to use his profile to move this agenda forward, promising to return to Australia to work as much as possible.


He is a talented, dedicated member of the entertainment world. With his dark, good looks, award winning smile combined with his outstanding talent he will go far. Conrad is committed to making a difference in the world through his talents. Many people that know him also know that he will do what he sets out to do. 

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on June 27, 2013
Last Updated on June 27, 2013
Tags: conrad le bron

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing