The sultry Charlotte Hock!

The sultry Charlotte Hock!

A Story by starpower
"

Germany's own, Charlotte Hock!

"



Charlotte Hock with her sultry beauty has captured the European audience and has now moved on to conquer the United States. She grew up in Germany and has made her mark as an international model; she now resides in Los Angeles. When asked during an interview how she liked L.A. she responded by telling the interviewer she loved L.A. and to her it was a land of dreams and opportunities. Ms. Hock as also made it known that L.A. is where she always wanted to be in order to further her career.


At the time of the interview she had been living in L.A. for only three months and she was getting ready to do the L.A. Fashion Week, and was scheduled for some red carpet events. Everyone needs a mentor at some point, but this talented and exceptional woman is a force of her own!


She loves to model. It is her life, some of her favorite designers are Cavalli, Versace, Alexander McQueen, and Channel. He all time favorites are Cavalli and Versace. She loves clothing, designers, and feeling like a woman. When Charlotte Hock glides down a runway everyone knows she is there. She cannot be missed, the first thing you see is her and then you notice the clothes. Her confidence and obvious enthusiasm for everything life and modeling has to offer is infectious. She is sure to be one of the classics.


Charlotte is confident in her future, and is more determined than ever to be the best person and model she can be. We are sure that she will succeed in her pursuits and have continued and exciting success in her career.



© 2014 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2080 Views
Added on June 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 13, 2014
Tags: charlotte hock, jeff robert

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing