Hollywood is watching- Ayesha Fraser!

Hollywood is watching- Ayesha Fraser!

A Story by starpower
"

Australia's own- Ayesha Fraser

"


Talented Australian actress and beauty, Ayesha Fraser, has the world at her feet, with Hollywood watching her every move in the acting world. After graduating from the New York Film Academy, Ayesha has already worked in many feature films, stage plays, web-series, short films and television shows. One of her stand out performances was in a short film, entitled “Hey Day”, where she plays the part of a heroin addict, struggling to kick the habit. Her performance has already received extraordinary reviews, from all that were involved and got to witness her incredible transformation into this dark character. 
Currently, you can catch Ayesha in, 'Dimitry the Friendly Vampire', from British writer/director Shari Thakar. Thakar produced this comedic short and has had such great reviews that she is currently enhancing it into a web series, set for later this year. Fraser's comedy and improvisation training helped her to obtain this co-lead role which has been an amazing stepping stone in her career, for this comedic short about a young man who has issues getting rid of his imaginary vampire is in the running to be screened at the 'All Things Hollywood Film Festival' which is pretty impressive to say the least.
Next on the agenda for this actress that never sleeps, is the feature film, “Thunder Cats”, where Ayesha's character promises to give the audience an action packed experience. This role is especially exciting for Ayesha, as her background training in combat and gymnastics, is something she has always been passionate about doing.
When she read the script, she fell in love with it and the rest as they say, is history!
There is no doubt that this girl is headed to the top of her game at a rapid speed!
Stay tuned for even bigger things to come from this talented young Aussie, Ayesha Fraser!

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

944 Views
Added on July 25, 2013
Last Updated on July 25, 2013
Tags: ayesha fraser

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing