Sweden's Anel Zilic making his mark on Hollywood in the world of Cinema!

Sweden's Anel Zilic making his mark on Hollywood in the world of Cinema!

A Story by starpower
"

Cinematographer- Anel Zilic!

"




Cinematographer, Anel Zilic is making his mark on the world stage with his incredible and mesmerizing film work. Studying and perfecting his skills at Santa Monica College, in Los Angeles, Anel has used these skills to produce some incredible work as well as working on several sets and learning the hands on experience from the camera department.


Growing up, Blade Runner was a movie that would become the inspiration for Anel to get into the world of cinema after admiring the way the movie had used such incredible lighting and effects, which he claims any aspiring cinematographer should watch. Growing up in Sweden, Anel admired such movie directors as Quentin Tarantino and the late Stanley Kubrick and decided to move to Los Angeles to further his career.


In 2012, Anel's film “The Wash” won the Audience Choice Award in the Intelligent Use of Water Competition, which was produced, written, directed and edited by Carla Dauden. Anel was Executive Producer of this film and shared the cinematography credit alongside Carla Dauben. Since then, Anel's career has sky rocketed and he has since developed a web series, entitled “Development Hell”, for Youtube, which has already received over 200,000 views, worldwide. This is just the tip of the iceberg for this talented young Swede, who is here to stay and share with the world, his passion for cinematography and keeping his audiences all over the world glued to the screen!


© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on August 19, 2013
Last Updated on August 19, 2013
Tags: Anel Zilic

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing