Erika Garces- Multi-Talented Ecuadorian Model

Erika Garces- Multi-Talented Ecuadorian Model

A Story by starpower
"

The world welcomes, Erika Garces!

"



Erika Garces is a popular face in the Ecuador Fashion Scene. She has been modeling since she was just 15 years old. She has rocked some of the most unique Ecuadorian designs on many runway shows in her home country. Erika continued her modeling career in England where she met a lot of influential fashion icons and modeling coaches. It was during this time, she recognized that she had another hidden talent, acting. Erika is a woman of purpose and utilizes all opportunities to develop her natural talents so she said goodbye to Ecuador for a few years as she pursued her new exciting careers.


As an industry leader, Erika has been involved in several fashion shows and attended prestigious fashion events in England and the United States but she never forgot her home. She is considering renewing her contract with her first modeling agent and executive director of Ecuador Fashion Week, Cecilia Niemes. Although Erika has a real passion for her modeling career, her love for her country supersedes the glamour and high life of her international fashion career.


Therefore, she intends to return to Ecuador to participate in its fashion celebration, Salinas Fashion Week. As a reigning queen of the Ecuadorian runaway it will be an honor for this royal beauty to model some of the latest pieces in the upcoming fashion extravaganza.


Certainly, Erika Garces has got the exposure she always dreamed about so now this is her time to share her experiences and talent with the fashion community in Ecuador. She has a lot to offer and is humbled by this opportunity to showcase her talent in her beloved country. After all, it was the support, guidance and love of her Ecuadorian family that fueled her strides to success in the creative industries worldwide. 

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1591 Views
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013
Tags: erika garces

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing