Globally Marketable Dancer- Bianka Fucsko

Globally Marketable Dancer- Bianka Fucsko

A Story by starpower
"

The beautiful and talented, Bianka Fucsko

"



As an experienced dancer, Bianka never shys away from an opportunity to broaden her reach and to discover the new and interesting skills she possesses. Bianka was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia where she spent majority of her childhood and teenage years training at the local ballet schools. Bianka’s journey to success in her dance career was not easy but she was motivated by her boundless ambition. By the time, Bianka was 16 years old; she was a lead dancer in many productions at the Australian Conservatoire of Ballet. Among these productions was a re-enactment of the popular Shakespearean play, “A Midsummer Night Dream.”


By the end of her training at the Australian Conservatoire of Ballet, Bianka migrated to Austria to receive training at the prestigious Vienna State Opera School. She was barely an adult but was solely driven by her dreams and was very willing to go anywhere they took her. Possessing such a remarkable self-motivated attitude is very rare for teenagers and of course this attitude distinguished her from other young dancers. Bianka went on to study at the Princess Grace Academy of Dance at Monaco.


Bianka’s broad travel experience gave her exposure to different languages that she quickly learnt. She is now a fluent English, German and French speaker. Bianka attained fluency in the German language while attending the Aalto Ballet Theater Essen, for a year. She was also a member of the Finnish National Ballet in Helsinki. She has grown to love the Finnish culture and has formed so many strong ties with its people. Bianka is the holder of many accolades including national recognition in Australia and media appearances on popular productions. Bianka Fucsko is a globally marketable dancer who never allows her achievements to overshadow her humility.  

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

890 Views
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on September 5, 2013
Tags: bianca fucsko

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing