Meet Roana Wullinger!

Meet Roana Wullinger!

A Story by starpower
"

Meet the beautiful and talented Roana Wullinger!

"



The art of effective cinematography is not everyone’s cup of tea. It requires diligence, continuous effort and a big dose of creativity and motivation to keep one going. Roana Wullinger is one of the few people who have mastered this art and is now bringing out their most creative talents to the industry. She is a German filmmaker who spent most of her life in Stuttgart, Germany. As a film enthusiast, she was always interested in the way films are made and how they are presented in the most beautiful manner possible on the silver screen. Roana’s films are making a big splash on the festival circuit, showing in Cannes, and other festivals.


This gave inspiration to Roana to study in the same field. Before she could even complete her graduation from high school, she secured a highly competitive internship at the reputed "Taks Film & Media Production company. The internship confirmed that she had found her life’s calling on the pretty 70mm frame. She embarked on a mission to educate herself in all aspects of film production, both formally and informally, ultimately leading her to Los Angeles, California.


Her talent took her to many places and she found her early jobs as a director and editor of music videos for Raindrum, a band led by Thomas Hjort (whose band Cross sold 8 million+ records). She also worked on the video for the song St. James Infirmary by iconic Nawlins crooner Leo Washboard Thomas.

She moved from videos to short films, working on projects like The Truth (Die Wahrheit) with Bodhi Elfman, Second Date, Rain Day, Mom, Origin, Confession and more. 


Roana also had a hand in the Dolce Film web series Quarter Life Crisis, about the travails of 20-somethings. But it seems she’s really hit her stride working in features. Her film Lost Angels (currently in post-production) stars Canadian Idol star Oliver Pigott. Her next feature, Perception of Art, stars multiple award winning actor Stan Harrington. She also has exciting projects on the horizon, including the skateboarding feature film Skateboarding With Saddam, which showcases skateboarders from the Middle East and last but not least producer Dimitry Eugene’s The Apple Tree Wishes. There is no stopping the ambitious and talented Roana Wullinger, who has made it clear that she is here to stay!






© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

877 Views
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on September 5, 2013
Tags: roana wullinger

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing