Well Travelled Actor- Shai Alexander

Well Travelled Actor- Shai Alexander

A Story by starpower
"

The talented and handsome- Shai Alexander!

"



Shai Alexander has been around the world and back. He has been exposed to hundreds of cultures due to his international travel experience and his professional pursuits. His deepest passion lies in acting but this Australian entertainer had his fair share in the head hunting industry. As a naturally talented actor, Shai realized his skill from an early age. He studied at several schools across the world to include the University of Amsterdam in Holland and the National Institute of Dramatic Arts in Australia. He has received special voice training by notable private tutors such as Paige Walker, Ric Herbert and Bill Pepper.


He spent a few years in Israel working in the theatre industry. He joined the kibbutz and directed a high school graduation play. Shai spent several years in Netherlands as a professional head hunter. He speaks fondly of that experience since it afforded him the invaluable opportunity of exposure to various types of people and cultures from different regions of the world. However, Shai never lost sight of his goal in acting. Unlike other upcoming actors in the business, Shai’s global travel experience allows him to better appreciate people of different backgrounds and he is therefore able to work anywhere in the world. Shai is fluent in English, Russian, Hebrew and Dutch languages.


He is described as a mesmerizing actor since he not only captivates his audience with his handsome face but also showcases real passion in every role he plays on and off screen. Shai has performed in a number of big theatrical productions to include his portrayal of Dracula at Newtown Theatre. He now resides in Sydney, Australia but looks to broaden his acting career to include productions in several North American film productions. Many people would not know that this hot Aussie actor is an expert motorcyclist.



© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on October 1, 2013
Last Updated on October 1, 2013
Tags: shai alexander

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing