The incredibly talented Thelma Gudmunds!

The incredibly talented Thelma Gudmunds!

A Story by starpower
"

Thelma Gudmunds- Beauty and Brains!

"



It is very less often that you see a beautiful and classical English actress these days. However, when you see Thelma Gudmunds, you would definitely believe that she is a damsel from Paris or even London. These classical European looks have made her more admirable in making the characters she portrays, more believable. Originally from Iceland, Thelma studied Social Sciences and Physiology, earlier on in her career.


Later, Thelma based herself in France, where she began to study Arts at the University of Bordeaux III. She has a 3rd Degree diploma in Literature, French language and the History of Art and Poetry. It was then, that she realized she wanted to pursue a career in acting. Her maiden acting classes began at Cours Francoise Cavillault and Thelma counts theater as one of her favorite places to perform. Thelma has also played various roles in several short and independent films. One of her favorite experiences was in the feature film “Natalie”, where she had the amazing opportunity to work alongside renowned actor Gerard Depardieu. Her works with the Jack Waltzer’s Actor Studio Workshop and the Cours Florent showed that she had an immense and gifted talent from the beginning.


After her education in France, she shifted again, but this time to London. The Italia Conti Academy of Theater Arts (one of the top 20 Drama schools in the world) was the reason for her move as she was chosen as one of only 25 students and received her Bachelor of Honors degree. Here, she perfected her acting and took her skills to a whole new level. She not only excelled in her classes, but also fared well as an actress with commendable reviews of her performances. Even Paul Vale raved about how she delivered all of her performances in a very sophisticated manner. Thelma is a versatile actress who can pull off comedy as well as serious monologues with ease.


Some of Thelma's best works include playing the role of the mother in Law of Lorca's “Blood Wedding”, Marlene Dietrich in “Piaf”and Bertha Mason in “After Mrs Rochester”.Worldwide, Thelma has starred in many commercials, that have been shown throughout Paris, London, Tokyo and Iceland. Thelma is also trained in Armed and Unarmed Stage Combat and is a trained soprano. Hollywood is watching Thelma Gudmund's every move as she is proving she has a huge future in show business!

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. Do you plan on adding more to this piece?

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

520 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2013
Last Updated on October 5, 2013
Tags: thelma gudmunds

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing