Shevalier Shehantha to star in the upcoming "Hollywood Dreamers"

Shevalier Shehantha to star in the upcoming "Hollywood Dreamers"

A Story by starpower
"

Talented actor Shevalier Shehantha, will star in the upcoming "Hollywood Dreamers" written and directed by Martin Elicea-Ruiz and is a comedy about three budding actors from different walks of life.

"


To be able to find an established actor with real talent and substance isn't easy these days. When it comes to the naturally talented actor Shevalier Shehantha, the entertainment industry accepts him with open arms. Shevalier Shehantha has been acting since a young age. He has received extensive training in amazing schools in the UK and LA, like the London College of Music and Media and Trinity Guildhall College, London and The American Academy of Dramatic Arts and South Coast Repertory in US. Shevalier took all his training and truly utilized it for his passion of acting. He has participated in both annual nation-wide Performing Arts Festivals in Sri Lanka "The Festival for the Performing Arts" and the "Festival of Music, Speech & Drama" which is affiliated to "The British and International Federation of Festivals (BIFF)" of which her Majesty the Queen of England is Patron. At these festivals, Shehantha has won a total of 37 Gold Medals, 7 Silver Medals, 31 All Island Awards and an Outstanding Award for Drama. He won the Priscilla Morris Challenge Shield for Best Dramatic Performance All-Island for his portrayal of Ajith in "The Middle of Silence" And won the Dr. Pandu Liyanage Challenge Shield for Most Promising Performer for 2 consecutive years. 

In the US, Shevalier has starred in about 23 theatre productions including: Rimers of Eldritch, To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday, Potholes, Sabrina Fair, The Right Honourable Gentleman, Goodbye Freddy, Suburbia, Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo, The Last Days of Judas Iscariot and Rabbit. He'll be next seen in the feature film "Hollywood Dreamers" directed by Martin Elicea-Ruiz where he will be playing one of the leads; A story about 3 budding actors (an Englishman, a Russian and an Indian) from different walks of life and their experience in "la la land!" And also in the Web Series "POV" written by Kevin King. Shevalier has played many different types
 of characters from many different backgrounds and ethnicities, which proves how versatile he is. When it comes to special skills, Shevalier definitely has many. He has circus skills like fire breathing, is trained in basic armed and non armed stage combat, is an excellent swimmer, and has the ability to work with exotic and wild animals. He's truly a directors dream. He is able to utilize his many talents for specific roles he gets cast in. The sky's the limit with Shevalier,there's no telling what other skills he may have mastered.

© 2015 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
Added on February 1, 2015
Last Updated on February 1, 2015
Tags: shevalier shehantha, hollywood dreamers, POV

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing