Italian Actor Ludovico Torri Creating Milestones

Italian Actor Ludovico Torri Creating Milestones

A Story by starpower
"

The amazing resume' of actor Ludovico Torri

"


 

Actors must have the best (or at least the most interesting) lives in the world. They get to pretend that they are someone else and get paid for it, they get to go to movie sets and locations that the rest of us only wish we could be a part of and they get to travel to distant and sometimes exotic places, among many other things. So, why isn’t everyone an actor then?

 

Ludovico Torri is an actor and he has traveled all the way from Italy and many other countries and has established himself as an actor who is in constant demand with directors and producers. Many of his films have distinguished themselves at international film festivals and have won prestigious awards. His favorite project to date, and there are many of them, is the short film The Fabulous Life of Mr. Fabulous. His work in that movie earned him the Best Actor trophy at the Berlin Underground Film Festival and it also won the Audience Award at another competition. It was voted Best American Comedy when it participated in the London Worldwide Comedy Short Film Festival and it was warmly and appreciatively received by a very enthusiastic audience there. That wonderful and entertaining film was also directed by Ludovico and he played the character Mr. Fab.  

 

Mr. Torri has also been featured in many other films but we’ll just mention a couple because of space constraints. A Will To Live, which he also co-wrote, and Priest Queen, a comedy in which he played the character George.  A Will To Live tells the story of two groups of three young men and women who are summoned to hear the reading of their father’s last will and testament. Little did they know that their father had two completely separate families. It was directed by Michael Zelniker and written by him and several other writers. Ludovico plays the character Tomasso.

 

Ludovico has been acting since he was ten years old when he began with a theatre company in Florence, Italy. He traveled extensively during that time with the company to places such as Mexico City, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Russia. Later on his acting took him to New York City and Los Angeles to work on films. He has a feature-length motion picture coming up soon but he said he will only talk about once it begins shooting. We’ll just have to catch up with him once the cameras start rolling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on August 11, 2019
Last Updated on August 11, 2019
Tags: ludovico torri, actor, hollywood, film

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing