Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Miskar Chomse's Artistic Body And Mind

Miskar Chomse's Artistic Body And Mind

A Story by starpower
"

South African actor and filmmaker Miskar Chomse

"

 


Born in South Africa, Miskar Chomse was inspired  to pursue the craft of acting and filmmaking by the productions of Guy Ritchie’s ‘Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, Luc Besson’s ‘The Fifth Element and Leon’, and Martin Scorsese’s ‘Goodfellas and Casino’, and the acting performances of Tom Hanks. Chomse is classically and professionally trained, studying at Trinity College London. Earning the levels of Associate, and Licentiate in Speech and Drama, and a Masters in Acting for Film. Chomse is recognized for his excellence in movement, mime, voice, Shakespeare, improv, Stanislavski technique and Meisner Technique, voice over, and stand up.

 

I am a very technical actor. And I only have my training to thank for that. Years and years of hard work, warm-ups, and improvisation have taught me a lot of the ins and outs of acting technique.

 

The highlights of Chomse’s career include the Warner Bros. produced film, ‘Mowgli’, directed by Andy Serkis and distributed by Netflix. Chomse starred in the acclaimed South African television series, ‘Binnelanders’, and is featured in the Adam Sandler produced film, ‘Blended’, co-starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Miskar Chomse is the driving force behind the successful film, ‘Body & Mind’, as the writer, producer, director and the star of the film - now circulating the film festival circuit. Most recently, Body&Mind was awarded Bronze Medals at the Independent Shorts Awards in LA for Best Original Story and Best Sci-Fi Short -as well as being nominated for Best Original Story at the Indie Short Fest in LA.

 

Chomse’s advice to fellow actors and artists is, Never stop learning. This world, this life is so full of diverse and unique experiences. Do that thing that youre afraid to do.

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on September 20, 2019
Last Updated on September 20, 2019
Tags: miskar chomse

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing