From Fashion Week In Paris To Gala Magazine -Makeup Artist Estelle Descard

From Fashion Week In Paris To Gala Magazine -Makeup Artist Estelle Descard

A Story by starpower
"

The Truly Gifted Estelle Descard

"



Los Angeles, Paris, Sydney…How does someone get work in all of these three major cities? Good question, Billy! Of course, perhaps we might want to change that question to: How does someone get work in all of these three major cities" and stay sane? Yes, that’s a good add-on. The answer is simple: Estelle Descard, the great French make-up artist is one who works in all three cities and she stays very sane because she is passionate about her work and she obviously loves traveling and feels comfortable in each place.

 

She started out in Paris, where she received certification in make-up and hair styling and the other two cities just sort of dropped in her lap professionally. In other words, she was offered jobs in Los Angeles and Sydney and she did so well and was liked by so many people that they just kept calling her to come back, which she did.  Her make-up skills helped out a great deal also. Her strong professionalism and make-up expertise, her genuine caring about making people look and Feel good and her wanting to live life to the fullest were all components in her being able to literally be a world-class make-up artist.

 

Estelle has been make-up artist for TV commercials in all three cities: Lolita Lempicka website in Paris; Chrysler in Los Angeles; Australian Hearing in Sydney. We’ve only mentioned a few to give you an idea of what she has done as far as commercials. She has also done plenty of make-up work in Television. She was make-up artist for Top Belgium Model in Las Vegas; make-up artist for La Nouvelle Star in Paris and among many others, The Voice in Paris.

 

She has also done make-up for films, including: TONY,directed by Hugo Diego Garcia, in France and Los Angeles; For Sarah’s Love, by Frederic Koffman, in Paris, to mention just a few. She has worked on too many music videos to talk about all of them here, but here are several: Fracture, Malo Garcia, in Los Angeles; Remix by Portugal The Man in L.A.; JUL Trilogy, Henrico, in Paris, L.A., Marseille.

 

Estelle has worked Fashion Week Paris, New Clothing Collection Enze Apparel in Venice Beach, California, The Summer Collection Dolce Vita in Santa Barbara, CA, and among others, she was the make-up artist for the GALA magazine cover in August 2017 in Paris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on September 25, 2019
Last Updated on September 25, 2019
Tags: estelle descard, makeup artist, fashion, hollywood

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing