Actor Joshua Diaz Stars In The Upcoming 'Fantasy Island'

Actor Joshua Diaz Stars In The Upcoming 'Fantasy Island'

A Story by starpower
"

Fantasy Island will be in theaters on Valentines Day in 2020

"


 

Actor Joshua Diaz will next be seen on the big screen in the blockbuster film, Fantasy Island. Currently in post production and set for release in 2020, the film is based on the popular 1970s hit television series about a magical island island resort where dreams come true, Diaz shines in the role of Alejandro, alongside Hollywood stars, Michael Pena - star of Antman, CHIPS, Shooter, The Mule, Battle Los Angeles, Maggie Q - star of Mission Impossible III, Divergent, Rush Hour 2, Live Free Or Die Hard, Jimmy O. Yang, -star of Silicon Valley, and Crazy Rich Asians, and Lucie Hale - star of Pretty Little Liars, Truth Or Dare, Scre4M. Filmed in Fiji, the film was produced by Blumhouse Productions, the production company behind the hits: The First Purge, Get Out, Ouija, Blackklansman, The Purge Anarchy, and Whiplash.



 

Joshua Diazs performances cross the spectrum of genres, including comedy, horror, drama, sci-fi, action, romance, and art house, and have been featured on television, music videos and feature films. His other credits include feature roles with critical acclaim in the Australian hit television series, Neighbours- Australias most successful running series which helped start the careers of International stars like Margot Robbie, Russell Crowe, Jesse Spencer, Alan Dale and Ben Mendelsohn.

 

Diazs film credits include leading roles in 'Straight Upplaying the role of Zane, a British Model. The film was awarded a 2019 Breakthrough Piece at Outfes. LA and screened at the Chinese theatre in Hollywood.The film stars Katie Findlay - Star of ‘How To Get Away With Murder', ‘The Killing’, and ‘Carrie Diaries’, Dana Dori - star of ‘Taken’, ‘The Affair’, and Randal Park - star of Fresh Off The Boat’, ‘Aquaman’, Antman and Wasp’. Other credits include ‘Tarnationwon Best Picture at Monsters Fest 2017, Somewhere Over The Rainbowwas awarded at the International Filmmaker Festival World Cinema, Nice in 2017, The Second Coming of Christ, Bella, and the upcoming 2020 TV movie, Witches. Diaz has starred in the music video, Riotfor Jaden Smith, and a Conor Maynards video, Not Over You, earning over two million views on YouTube.

 

For actor, Joshua Diaz, succeeding as an actor in Hollywood is the result of years pursuing his craft and following his passion. Look for Joshua Diaz to jump off the screen as the blockbuster Fantasy Islandpremieres on Valentines Day in 2020.


© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on November 15, 2019
Last Updated on November 15, 2019
Tags: joshua diaz, actor, hollywood, neighbours, fantasy island

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing