World Class Personal Trainer Giorgio Merlino

World Class Personal Trainer Giorgio Merlino

A Story by starpower
"

Nike Ambassador Giorgio Merlino

"




Giorgio Merlino should be in the movies. He is built like a gladiator and has the good looks to match. He has chosen a different path, however, that of personal trainer. Of course, lets not close the door on Giorgio and the movies yet, he has a plenty of time. Giorgio hails from Milan, Italy, one of the great centers of fashion and design, and he is rather famous there because he is constantly featured in magazines and he is a personal trainer at the most celebrated gym Ceresio7 Gym & Spa.

 

Giorgio earned his Personal Trainer certificate at the world renowned World Fitness Association in Florida. This world-class trainer is sought out by people who want to get fit and stay fit for health and beauty reasons and Giorgios reputation is one of excellence and he has years of solid teaching experience and is filled with knowledge of how the body works and how it responds to certain movements and exercises. His company Dont Judge My Journey (DJMJ) is a highly successful online personal training program that provides its over 500 very loyal clients with workout and training programs along with personal coaching and nutrition information.




He is the personal trainer to many European VIPs such as, Chiara Ferragni (the most famous fashion blogger in the world 17 million followers), Fedez (famous Italian singer and TV star 9million followers), Giovanni Castiglioni (the CEO and owner of MV Agusta motorcycle), Chiara Biasi, Stefano De Martino, Marcelo Burlon (famous fashion designer) and Prince Pelayo, to name a few.

 

Giorgio has also worked with numerous international brands who have endorsed him such as Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein Sport, Hugo Boss, Audi, Land Rover and many, many more. He is the Official Training Ambassador and Social Networks Ambassador for Nike in Italy and he also does group classes and training for the company.

He hosted a class as Fitness Influencer for the Condé Nast Social Academy.

His nutritional recipes, you can find plenty of them on Giorgio’s Instagram profile (@giorgiomerlino) are so deliciously healthy and tasty that the famous Match Café invited him to design the DJMJ Bowl for their customers. There is no end in sight for this conscientious and innovative personal trainer. This is only the beginning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on December 11, 2019
Last Updated on December 11, 2019
Tags: giorgio merlino, fitness, health, personal trainer

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing