The Sky Is The Limit For Actress Morgan Jago

The Sky Is The Limit For Actress Morgan Jago

A Story by starpower
"

Actress Morgan Jago

"


             


Actors have the best (or at least the most interesting) lives in the world. Not only do they get to become someone else and get paid for it" but they also get to hang out on movie sets with some of the biggest stars in the world, while filming in exotic locations, only the rest of us could dream of. As a trained actress, Morgan Jago is a very talented, all-round performer who has traveled and performed in many countries around the world including the US, Europe and Australia. She has always worked with the crème’ de la creme of the entertainment industry, whether it be in music, film, or television. In a tough business like entertainment, Morgan has managed to establish herself as an actor with many other amazing skills. She is also a singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and is often praised for her ability to perform inmany different accents.

 

As a racially ambiguous actor with extraordinary skills and strikingly beautiful looks, Morgan Jago is in high demand among many casting directors around the world. A lot of her films have also distinguished themselves at international film festivals -she has been a finalist in many prestigious competitions such as; Ford Agency’s ‘Search for a Supermodel’ contest and USA’s ‘A Star Is Born’ songwriting competition. So far, Morgan’s favorite projects to date from her long list of work, include her latest film ‘Stardust’ -a tale of a young boy’s coming of age in a fantasy world with conditions that mirror the same challenges of this world, where she plays the priestess of a tribe.

 

In addition, Morgan has worked with industry giants like James Wan in the hugely successful feature film ‘Aquaman’ alongside Jason Momoa, Willem DaFoe, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Julie Andrews and Temuera Morrison. In television, Morgan has also been a part of the popular Australian Channel 9 TV series ‘Sea Patrol’ and Poppy Montgomery’s US production of ‘Reef Break’. She has also starred in many commercials for products like ‘Humira’, as well as the award winning commercial for ‘The Cosmopolitan Hotel of Las Vegas - Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Instant Scratch-it’s’ and many more.

 

Some of Morgan’s other work includes the film ‘Painless’, a story outlining a woman’s life with chronic pain written by award winning director Tess Brading, ‘Terra Nova’ Steven Spielberg’s TV series and ‘Calls’ a thriller short film where she plays a cunning girlfriend who thwarts her controlling boyfriend, to let her go by staging her own death. Since she was 5 years old, Morgan has performed through song, dance and story-telling through acting her whole life. Her latest film ‘Stardust’ is premiering this January and her first film as a producer, writer and actress in ‘In Texas, Once Upon A Time’ began production in October last year. We will be catching up with Morgan again very soon to find out just when that production is set to be released and we can’t wait!

 

All hail Morgan Jago!

© 2020 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 10, 2020
Last Updated on February 11, 2020
Tags: Morgan jago, actress, entertainment, film, movies

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing