Photographer Profile: Akshay Kandi

Photographer Profile: Akshay Kandi

A Story by starpower
"

Behind the lens with world class photographer Akshay Kandi

"




Are photographers artists or a trained technician? In many cases you could probably label photographers technicians simply because they don’t bring much to the table as far as creativity. They work like some people play music: it’s all mechanical with no emotional or creative impact embedded in their work. Akshay Kandi, however, brings a great deal to the table as a professional photographer. He certainly delivers technical knowledge on how with a large scooping of creativity and emotional flavor added for our enjoyment and stimulation.

 

Akshay has loved colorful images all his life and became a professional who creates them well over seven years ago. His work has been seen in magazines and websites and newspapers and he has shot all types of images from food to clothing to fashion, to name a few. One of the fashion jobs he was tasked with was for the well known International Fashion Designer and National Award winner Archana Rao from India, whose “ArchanaraoLabel” has become immensely popular. His work for her company produced pictures of her new designs for release. The branding photographs were published on national and international platforms.

 

Akshay also worked on a series of footwear shots for VAPH, the handcrafted Designer Footwear store for women and girls. The inspired shoot featured Sneakers, Oxfords, Loafers, Sandals, Slippers, Ballerinas, Moccasins, flats and much, much more. The photographs were released on VAPH’s website and in a nation wide marketing campaign.

 

As the photographer, Akshay doesn’t just come in and “snap” a picture. He styles each shot through impeccable placement along with the proper choice of colors and strategically placed lighting. He pretty much does everything once he is given the green light to do the shoot.

 

Cleanse High Detox of Hyderabad, India, commissioned Akshay to do a full product shoot of their Organic Liquid Cleanse product called “Cleanse High.” Those photographs were for the company’s branding purposes and for release on print media.


For more info:

https://www.akshaykandi.me/

 

 

© 2020 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on July 21, 2020
Last Updated on July 21, 2020
Tags: Akshay kandi, photographer

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing