Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by TPK Stories

After an intense love making session with Sarah, Jerry held her in his arms.

Sarah, I have a confession to make.” Jerry said to Sarah.

About your ex-wife?” Sarah asked him.

Among other things.” Jerry began. “For the past few months, I've been helping those in need anonymously.”

What do you mean, helping others anonymously?”

I've been leaving small gifts for those who've lost everything: the homeless, the jobless, etc.”

You mean, you're The Gifter?” Sarah asked.

So you've been keeping up with the news?”

Yes, Jerry. I had no idea you were him?” Sarah asked, relieved. “Why did you keep it a secret from me?”

Because of Cathie. She must have found out when she escaped prison.”

What does your ex-wife have to do with this?”

She wants my inheritance that I've been using to help these people. She's pissed off that I've been squandering the funds on 'meaningless people.' “

Why is it any of her business?”

Because I hid the inheritance from her when we married.” Jerry admitted. “When she found out about my inheritance, she nearly tried to murder me.”

She tried to kill you?”

Yes, when we first married, I thought that she was a genuine woman. But a month after we were married, she turned into a completely different person.”

Did you have the inheritance when you married her?”

No, I received it about two week after we married when my grandfather Ray passed away two days after I had married Cathie.”

So why is she so mad?” Sarah asked.

Because there was a stipulation in my grandfather's will that I was not to give anything to Cathie. My family were suspicious of Cathie when I married her. They all warned me that she was up to something, but I refused to listen.”

So, what made you come to your senses?”

When she found out about the inheritance and tried to kill me.”

And now she's out because . . .”

She wants what she believes is rightfully hers. . .part of my inheritance.” Jerry admitted. “And she's angry that I wasted most of it on helping the homeless.”

I'm sorry, Jerry, you're going through this.” Sarah told him, snuggling closer to him.

That's okay, my dear.”



Jerry must have fell asleep for a few hours, because when he woke up, he found he was tied to a chair with duct tape and his mouth taped shut. He was shocked to find both Sarah and Cathie kissing on the bed. It was then that his precious Sarah was using him too.



© 2014 TPK Stories


Author's Note

TPK Stories
Twist at the end...let me know what you think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 8, 2014
Last Updated on December 8, 2014


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories