Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories

Hannah was dressed waiting for her mother, father and sister Carissa so they could head to the town hall where Hannah’s father had rented for Hannah’s big 16th birthday bash. 


As Hannah and her sister piled into the back of their family’s station wagon�"despite being well off, Hannah’s father still preferred the simple life he was accustomed to as a child�"and Hannah’s father drove to the town hall where friends, family, as well as some the Mayberry’s didn’t know headed inside the town hall for Hannah’s birthday bash.


Hannah was excited until she saw Danah and her family head inside.  It may have been Hannah’s night, but Danah would make sure the night revolved around her!  Hannah was practically sure of it!


Hannah decided that no matter what histrionics Danah caused, she was going to enjoy her 16th birthday party.  After all, you only turn 16 once!


The party went off with a bang as friends and family enjoyed the party.  But Hannah’s mother was waiting for the end to talk with Hannah in private for her big surprise.


“Hannah, what I’m about to tell you will probably surprise you…” Hannah’s mother began telling her daughter about her surprise.


“I’m listening, Mother.” Hannah said respectfully.


“Hannah, 16 is a big time for a young girl and with it comes responsibility.”

“Yes, I know, Mother.”


“What I’m about to tell you will give you great power…and with that power…determines your maturity.”


“Yes, Mother.”


“Hannah darling, I am a 200-year-old witch with special powers that I received when I was 16 too.”


“Mother, are you telling me that I am also a witch with powers?”


“Yes, Hannah.  Your powers should come around the age of 16.”


As Hannah’s mother left her daughter to contemplate what was told to her,

Hannah was confused, “Is that why she got these funny feelings inside her?”


But she would have to think about it later, as Hannah’s boyfriend, Al, came up and gave her a peck on her cheek.


“Hey, love!” Al said, obviously a bit tipsy.


“Al, where did you get the alcohol?” Hannah inquired, since there was no alcohol at her party.


“Simple.  I have my own stash right here!” Al said as he pulled out his flask and poured some whiskey into his punch and drank it like it was kool-aid.


Disturbed by Al’s public drunkenness, Hannah pulled out her cell from her purse and dialed a taxi since Hannah’s family left her alone with Al, who seemed to be a responsible boy.


“Who you calling, babe?” Al said, a little inebriated.


“A taxi.”


“Why, babe.  I can drive just fine!” Al said a little angry.


“Al, you’re drunk and you aren’t driving…period!” Hannah said forcibly.


Al, getting riled up, tried to grab his car keys from Hannah, who had taken the keys before Al got any idea to get behind the wheel.


But a funny thing happened as Al tried to overpower Hannah to get his keys…


Hannah, despite how little she was, somehow found the strength to hold Al back before he hurt her.


Ashamed at what he was about to do, Al ran off…leaving Hannah shocked as to what just happened.





© 2018 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 18, 2018
Last Updated on April 18, 2018


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories