Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories

“Hello, Lydia!” Jaymie says to her receptionist as she rushes into her office to begin her day and wait for the new manager due to the company having been bought out by $Billionaire$ Jonse Ketchum.

“Good morning, Jaymie.” Lydia replies back to her boss.

“Let me know when the new manager arrives, will you, Lydia?”

“Yes, I will do that.” Lydia says as she goes back to her work.

About an hour later, Jonse Ketchum finally arrives at the office where he meets Lydia, “Hello, I’m Jonse Ketchum, your new manager.”

“Hello, Mr. Ketchum, it’s nice to meet you,” Lydia greets her new boss. “Ms. Jessup is in her office waiting for you. Just let me page her to let her know you’re here.”

But before Lydia can inform Jaymie of Jonse Ketchum’s arrival, he makes his way into Jaymie’s office while she’s changing into a new blouse after she spilt her coffee on her other one, “Um, can’t you knock first?!”

“Sorry, Ms. Jessup,” Jonse apologizes, but secretly hides that fact that he likes what he saw before he closes her door for privacy.

“She’s a little tied up.”

“Yeah, I get that.” Lydia tells her new boss. “I was just going to let her know you were here before you made your hasty entrance.”

A few minutes later, Jaymie buzzes Lydia to let her know that Mr. Ketchum could come into her office.

After the initial embarrassment is over, Jaymie and Jonse get down to business discussing the new regime now that he’s taken over.



© 2024 TPK Stories


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories