Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories

Jenna McAllister never dreamed of studying abroad in Milan to become a fashion designer. Her plan was to study at an L.A. Fashion University and intern in a L.A. Fashion house. She never thought she would receive a scholarship from a top Fashion house in Milan who became fascinated in her sketches.

Jenna was busy packing for her trip to Milan when her BFF, Millie Brewster, knocks on her bedroom door.

"Come in!" Jenna says as she continues packing and doesn't realize who it is.

"So, I'm just chopped liver?" Millie says.

"Oh, Millie," Jenna apologizes. "I've been so busy getting everything set for Milan..."

"Hey, you don't have to apologize to me." Millie says. "I'd probably be doing the same thing."

"I can't believe I got a scholarship to the Milan Fashion Institute?" Jenna exclaims.

"I can. Your designs are phenomenal!" Millie says, praising Jenna's designs. "Who wouldn't want you?"

"Oh, stop," Jenna says, embarrassed. "I'm not that great?"

"Well, you must be if you're going to Milan to study fashion design." Millie continues gushing about her BFF's designs. "I have to admit, I'm a little jealous."

"Well, it looks as if I have everything pack and ready to go for tomorrow. What do you say you and I go out for some lunch?" Jenna asks Millie.

"I say that is a great idea." as the two BFFs hug before heading out.

On their way out, Jenna's mom stops them, "Girls, I made you some lunch."

"Oh, gee that's great; mom, but Millie and I were going out for lunch." Jenna informs her mother.

"Oh, okay, I'll just put this hot meal back in the refrigerator." Jenna's mother replies, sadly.

"Hey, mom, it's okay. Can you reheat it for dinner tonight?"

"Yes. I will have it ready when you get back." Jenna's mother says, cheering up.

"Thanks mom," Jenna says as she hugs her before heading out with Millie.

(Coming: Jenna and Millie run into a mysterious man while lunching.)



© 2024 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on February 6, 2024
Last Updated on February 6, 2024


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories