Undertoes Of Our Minds

Undertoes Of Our Minds

A Poem by ReaperOfPaperlife
"

Love notes between a man and woman. The female "notes" are in italics and the male "notes" aren't. Reaper wrote the guy parts Paperlife wrote the girl parts

"

I'm not just another empty box or blank wall behind and unmarked door.

 

That's good, I like exploring inside, looking in boxes and kicking open doors looking for feeelings, puppies and stuff like that.

 

Well I'm a door to a sky you have to fall through and let me catch you at the bottom and then decide whether or not to let myself be seen in this world. And I am an empty box with a trapped door at the bottom.

 

I'll fall any day if there's a slim chance you will catch me.

 

And I'll catch you shall you decide to fall.

 

When you catch me, i'll be in the safe arms of love. Where everyday I'll smile and know I met the person to save me.

 

And I'll know I've met the person to fill the void, a vacant lot inside, a hole so deep even the windows exploded. Where I was drowned in the beg of no answers. You taped my glass and filled my heart.

I feel your pain, I feel your strength, and I want to be that joy inside of your mind.

 

Your sweet rememberance will sit perched in the windows of my eyes. Your sweet I'll trade for my lost and broken pieces. To mend the echoes that once desired my shadows. The ones covering my thoughts like cobwebs. Undisturbed from years of misuse. I'll feel you too my love, and I'll fill my core with that meaning once again.

 

You protect me from my dark. I protect your innocent light. You spark my mind. A spark of change. A spark of salvation.

 

In your darkness I'll shine brighter then ever, and in my light may you save this light, save it from exploding. Protect it with the depths of your intricate mind and I'll hold you tight in your nights heaviest moments. I'll hold your hand, I'll be your sunshine and your love. I'll be the sky when yours caves. And I'll trust your soft kind hands in mine.

 

Ill sweep you off your feet. Never letting you touch the cruel grips of world. Ill hold you in my arms and know i'm the luckist man in the world. A world who turned its back to us long ago. But now we face it together, always and forever.

 

I'll plant roses into your trembling soul as my feet fall forward into the depths of your softened arms. I'll plant them somewhere soft and warm, shedding my light into their roots and bleed the rain to make them grow. Then dust the pain from every shelf inside your tired mind, chip the black from overused shells of imagination. I'll rewrite the screams of your history and sign the mended pieces with the stars falling from your eyes.

 

I'll touch your soft pale skin. Stare into those soulful eyes. They sprinkle in a happy existance but wanting to dull from the troubles of the past. I wish to clear your mind. Capture the demons inside and make them pay for the pain they wish to infect into your stunning existance. A existance that will save me everyday, because simplily put, i know ill be loved by an amazing sunshine of your passionate soul.

 

I feel every touch with a glimmer of hope. Because I can't help falling in love with you. Every moments the light dims into a once blank existence. As I gently remove the shackles of long ago, and destroy the monsters lurking in the nightmare circles of your mind. I won't run love, I'll stand unafraid. The glowing will fill your soul and inside this new world, this new town, we'll feel the thoughts of yesterday drift. The fears and inexistent falseties. My heart will flow into a river that never ends. And my eyes will find meeting yours with every new day the only thing they want to live in. The depth of the roots filling my weak knees and your solemn encased whispers shall keep me moving. The depth of these words find a reality inside the undertoe of our minds with meaning.

 

I was crippled by the emotions of despair. My mind was falling apart, my feelings were ignored, and everynight was so endless. But you come along. My love was so jaded but you gave meaning to it. Those daggers ever so deep inside my black heart were pulled by your loving and gentle hands. They craddled my heart back to life. It beats again but only to the beat of yours. Forever connected by the love that lingers inside of us. Love that wants to escape and destory the pain of the world.

 

I fell into a world of spineless hypocrisy where my words I muttered but never followed. When your words met mine they were real again. Like paint to a broken canvas and dreams to a sleeping mind. I look outside to find the daisies of my paper skies. Knowing all along only your sweet smile could have planted their white dresses and glowing faces. Your world was more then a scrap of lost paper. More then you will know. It was a way to unlock myself once again. And to find reason to trust. The lines were crooked and my vision was blocked. But now we know, together the painting is there, and we'll make it flow. Like the words we sing the paint will exist in thousands of ways to thousands of colors. Our worlds collided on a backdrop of death, and spun a new tomorrow in tripping skies. Together we wept and opened the door to real life once again.

 

Your free spirit commands my dark urges. Prevent me from self harm and self destruction. You command the world with a soft beauty you are too blind to want to see. I just see the purity of it all. Those eyes. When they search around. I want, more like I need them to find me. Sees into my darkness and a curved stunning beautiful of smile appears. A smile that signals to me that things wont collaspe, they wont drown me, and mainly wont struggle the last essence of life I hold on to. My existance means nothing if you dont smile at me. Because deep down inside, I need you to smile, to show the world, we won. We found love when others want us to be crushed into submission.

 

Our souls are filters of pain. Sifting away the escape and substituting the elognated circles. Creased in overused facets of mindless followings. My cuts were deep and your dark was a reaping of used memories. So together we danced, on cobblestone streets in rain and thunder, dancing and living a moment of carelessness. Never could you believe in things like love and tomorrow. But now you do. And never did I believe in returned loyalty or open fields of finally a home. But your wild glory and zestful power opened me up. Cutting loose the feeling of drifting helplessly through a sky of blizzard filled knives. The world cleared as your smile was somehow my only answer. And together we'll search my love, together we'll find, and together we'll make a world a universe away where it's you for me and me for you.

 

You want to be a Raven in the sky. Happy and free, with the ultimate ability to go where you desire. A desire so strong I feel is my duty to make a stunning reality. A reality where we can live together in peace. We will lay in fields of glory. Dance as the sky sheds it's pain. Stand as the sun greet us with its inner warmth of love. We will always stand in the pillars of a wonderful life built to our near perfection. or we will fall together with our hands never breaking our loving desire to be together. Rise or fall, i will always trap the words, I love you, inside so we can only share it to each other. Those words now only belong to you.

I feel your mights inside no longer crooked smiles. I'll sleep next to your smooth lips and fall again and again into your searching eyes. The haunted weapons of yesterday a fairytale into morning sunshine. And as we fade into the years together. With harlequin twilights, of lightning bug bedrooms and seering fate. I'll sit beside you. As we seek only one thing, somewhere to store our love. Where it has grown bigger then we'll ever be. My love as I whisper my morning hellos, and my evening goodbye's my mind shall never stop. Not in the instance of silky windopanes or overshadowed words. Where the mistake of a stale steepled moment won't stop us. Your hands will take the sky and my feet shall walk across golden sleepless nights. Where we shall wake to dance. Where we shall wake to sing, and where we shall wake to faded paper figures. I close my words with only an inkling of a spot on the love harbored inside. I close my words but not my thougts. For they echo and echo. Where the songs live on and our power never shall cease.

 

 We lay there. Hearts in sync. Bodies embraced. A future we both want to have. You invade my dreams and stay in my mind, but always alive in my heart. The joy of your giggles engulf my ears. The smell of your perfume and natural amora fill my soft flesh of a nose. The taste of your love lingers on my lips Every moment together is a moment we are happy. Moments turn into minutes. mInutes into days. Days into forever. Forever together. Forvever loved in the undertones of our minds.

© 2012 ReaperOfPaperlife


Author's Note

ReaperOfPaperlife
Hope you enjoy, tell us what you think :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a beautiful piece. I really like it ^-^

Posted 12 Years Ago


its lovely and nice keep up the good work and thanks for the share

Posted 12 Years Ago


its really lovely keep up the work

Posted 12 Years Ago


Timeless.seamless and purely exquisite..xo

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is beautiful and touching.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
Beautiful thoughts and feelings....I like how each individuals stanza or lines started out short at first and then each ones piece lengthened as the thoughts and feelings became more in depth...Very nice

Posted 12 Years Ago


A beautiful meshing of feeling. These lovers are so into each other one gets the feeling that their two halves were a whole from the beginning of time.

Posted 12 Years Ago


AWSOME!!!! truely amazing :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I was crippled by the emotions of despair. My mind was falling apart, my feelings were ignored, and everynight was so endless. But you come along. My love was so jaded but you gave meaning to it. Those daggers ever so deep inside my black heart were pulled by your loving and gentle hands. They craddled my heart back to life. It beats again but only to the beat of yours. Forever connected by the love that lingers inside of us. Love that wants to escape and destory the pain of the world.

^^That and the last paragraphs were my absolute favorite, but this as a whole is beautifully put. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you both are in love with each other. The way you fit your words perfectly to the other spells true love to me. This was so beautiful to read. All the lonely girls and boys would cry when they read this and wished they had something like this. Very very very good. 100% for sure. Oh my goodness, I can't get over it. I'm close to tears myself as well. If this relationship doesn't work, then no pair will. I know I already said this but, you guys are absolutely perfect for each other.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am speechless here! If two people could describe one feeling with almost mirror image details then this one is some piece of art!!! The expressions are beautiful the details are accurate and the flow is amazing. great going!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1221 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on April 29, 2012
Last Updated on April 29, 2012

Author

ReaperOfPaperlife
ReaperOfPaperlife

Where night meets day and I love Madeline Renee' Bowers



About
Writer's cafe writers Reaper and Paperlife unite! We write books and such together here, be sure to check out our separate accounts as well! Paperlife is the best girlfriend ever. She is my everythin.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Two- Ash Two- Ash

A Chapter by Sophie